A boy in a frame

Comincia dall'inizio

"So that's what you like?" Nana jumped back in surprise. Kazuma was laughing. He ruffled his hair and grinned. "There's nothing wrong with that of course", Nana was red from embarrassment.

"I just picked it up!I didn't know what it was about", Nana spat out. It wasn't Nana who enjoyed that garbage, It was that random football dude!

"Whatever you say man", Kazuma walked out. Stupid Kazuma, always being annoying.

23.17 4 Jan

Kazuma was resting on the couch, just reading a novel he'd found on a shelf. It was about this couple who hated each other and then fell in love, but just when they accepted their feelings for each other one of them dies and then the other one commits suicide. He had read it before. The first time he had thought it was amazing, a refreshing story in the ever so cliche filled romance genre but now the story was just as corny as the rest of them. Nana opened the door, he was supposed to sleep beside his sister. He had an oversized hoodie on and his blond hair was a mess. He was pretty cute when Kazuma thought about it. Those big greens with that grumpy handsome face, he was to die for. Of course, he could've never admitted something like that back in the normal world, but now in this chaos, he was no longer a teacher, there was no longer some kind of age gap to worry about.

"Yes?"

"Can I sleep here?" he shyly muttered. The boy was truly gold. Kazuma nodded and patted the cushion beside him. The blond waltzed over and joined him on the sofa. Kazuma put his book away. He sat there stiffly and stared at the wall. The boy was acting cold but Kazuma could tell that he searched support, he needed someone. Kazuma grabbed his head and forced the kid to lay down with his head in his lap. He fought back but not enough that would say that he actually didn't want to. It melted Kazuma's heart. If he wouldn't be careful he might actually fall for the boy.

"You know it's okay to be gay, I mean that's literally the least of your worries right now", Kazuma joked.

"I'm not gay", Nana seemed to be really tired.

"Okay", Kazuma wouldn't bother him. The kid was tired, might have actually woken up from the sleep and all. Kazuma could feel his heavy breathing now, see how his chest slowly moved up and down. He was asleep. Kazuma played with the golden locks, had them intertwined with his fingers- so silky. Such a nice kid, taking care of his sister, giving a stranger water- not the smartest choice but Kazuma was thankful. He had to admit, he had thought about it, stealing their stuff and running away a couple of times but he never did. It would've been a terrible thing to do but he could have done it, he wasn't one to think about moral but this kid- there was something with this kid. Kazuma just couldn't put his finger on it.

04.33 5 Jan

Her phone started to buzz. A signal finally reached through. Serinuma threw herself at the phone. It was Nishina!

"Nishina?" she asked wishing with all her power that the green haired girl would answer.

"Serinuma you're okay", the statement came out sounding more like a question and Serinuma just yelped happily. "Where are you? Are you safe? Are you alone?"

"I'm okay, everything's okay. I'm at a supermarket with Iga, Shi and Mu, it's pretty close to school. Are you okay?" Serinuma was sure to talk fast and kept herself short this time, scared that the signal might break. Nishina sounded relieved.

"I'm on Niijima island, I'm safe", Serinuma could feel the happiness spreading through her body. It was too good to be true. "Don't worry about anything, I'll come for you guys, we'll come here and everything will be alright", the two girls started crying. They had missed each other so much. "I'm sorry to keep it short. Find the closest helicopter platform and meet me there in three hours, does that-", Nishians voice started to twitch. No, not again, why so soon?!

"Three hours, okay"

"I-I love-e yo-ou", her voice was twitching, the signal was weak but Serinuma could still understand what she had said.

"I love you too!" Serinuma screamed into the microphone but it was too late. The call had already ended. Serinuma breathed out. Mutsumi-senpai and Shinomiya-kun were still sleeping, she didn't want to wake them up. She decided to write a letter and go to look for a platform herself, that way she could run and get the others and everything could play out smoothly. With Igarashi's eyes locked on target, she could easily run out from the back door. She moved the boxes they had placed in front of it and got out.