01

namjoon walks down the boiling, red hallway towards the sleeping chambers. the anchient carpet covering most of the dark, wooden floor ruffling under his leather shoes. his footsteps are muffled by the fabric. paintings of the past ancestors of the current lucifer - called jungkook - are hung up on the walls. there are at least 100 portraits, hell has been going longer than heaven. it seems that sin is outliving the good, and it won't stop. humans - against popular belief - were built with sin. it was not intentional, but when trying to make something it won't be completely perfect. mistakes are part of everything, and god - called seokjin- definately regrets that mistake.
the sounds of war from one of the many planets made by seokjin and jungkook's ancestors echoes around the room.
'someone forgot to close the door to the control room' namjoon jokes in his mind. his mind wanders to the point he walks into the wrong room, like a child on the first day back after the summer holidays going to their new form room. to be precise, an adult going to their new dormitory.
"oh, erm..." when he walks in there is a definately good looking male lying on their bed. from what namjoon can see, he's wearing nothing. he can see everything. "s-sorry." namjoon hurries out the male's room, flustered and embarrassed.
namjoon finds his room, it's quite large compared to his old room - but that's due to his promotion. his old room was dark, very dark. the walls were dark red  and so was all the furnishings and furniture. namjoon hated every second of it. the only good thing was his room mate, yoongi. yoongi was, and still is, the best friend of namjoon and also mr. jungkook himself. that gave namjoon attention - and ended up getting him the promotion.
today is his first day as a trainer. new demons come in every hundred-odd years - some survive training, lots don't and some are just a clusterfuck of dick (or vagina).
or playboys (or girls) as most people call them.
but, back on topic, namjoon's room. namjoon's new room is surprisingly not bright - his favourite colour. black. the walls are black with white trimmings, curtains to the communal area are black with white lacing. the bed is a four poster, guess what, black wih white covers. there is a small wardrobe and some shelves on one side of the room. sadly, he still doesn't have a walk-in wardrobe or an ensuite bathroom - meaning he has to use the public ones still.
namjoon unpacks from his 3 suitecases - one for clothing, one for essentials and one for random stuff. after an hour of trying to make the room spotless, namjoon stands up and looks around the room.
Namjoon cubiculum circumspectat.

knock, knock, knock.
someone knocks on his door. curious as to who it would be - considering yoongi is away for the week on 'excursion' (more like to jungkook's bedroom) - he has no one who would visit him. opening the average-sized wooden door, he sees the good looking male from earlier.
the male's hair is blonde, shaved slightly at the sides like a badly done bowl cut, his hair straight. somehow, it looks good on him. the male has a strong stature, and is also very tall. a large, box-shaped, gummy smile is plastered cutely onto his face, eyes showing the truthfulness of his smile.
"sorry for earlier, i brought you a stuffie. i know it's lame but it's the best thing i have." the male's voice is surprisingly low, and quite relaxing. from what namjoon could see, he couldn't work out why he is in hell - he's heavenly!
"oh, erm.... thanks? i guess. do come in." namjoon awkwardly invite the male into his room, shutting the door carefully behind him.
"i'm taehyung. kim taehyung." the male - who namjoon now knows is taehyung - places his hand out infront for a handshake. alarm bells go off in namjoon's brain. a handshake. this is going to fail, it's going to be so awkward! i. can't. do. handshakes. oh my jungkook!
namjoon awkwardly puts his hand out and shakes taehyung's hand. that didn't fail. the alarms stop sounding and namjoon goes back to being relaxed.
"i'm kim namjoon. i haven't seen you around, are you a trainee?" he asks, he knows everyone - so he already knows the answer.
"yes, group 1 actually." namjoon's heart stops. he's the trainer for group 1. this taehyung kid is in his group. 'suck that yoongi, i get the hot ones'
"ahh, well we'll get to know eachother well then. i'm the trainer. i have high expectations for you!" he pats the male on the back before walking to plave the stuffy on his bed. ryan, that's what he'll name it.
"oh. that's good." taehyung's smile grows. "i'll see you tomorrow then." they both wave then taehyung quickly leaves for his own room.

"min yoongay. hoe was your time with jungkookieee~" namjoon teases the elder when he first sees him in the cafeteria. yoongi curses to himself, wishing for a better friend.
"kim namjoon, i did not spend the week in jungkook's bed, you dirty minded freak!" he almost shouts, annoyed from the youngers thoughts. namjoon pouts from feeling the presence of yoongi in his mind.
"i told you to stop reading my thoughts, hyung," he whines and fake slaps the older.
"i told you to stop getting into my relationship with jungkook." yoongi and namjoon laugh, but the best comeback comes to mind.
"a-ha, so you admit to having a relationship with jungkook." namjoon teases whilst yoongi lets out a sigh of defeat.
"who has a relationship with me?" a young male stands next to the two munching on some chicken legs, his face soft and a smirk sitting on it. let's just say, he's an international clusterfuck of di- international playboy.
"yoongi and jungkook sitting on a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g" namjoon sings like a child, getting two responses.
yoongi groans and complains about the childish behaviour his friend is doing, whereas jungkook comments:
"why on a tree, yoongi would be on me. r-i-d-i-n-g." namjoon bursts out laughing, and yoongi curls into a ball from embarrassment.
"yoongi actually bottoms, i am dying." namjoon almost starts crying, and jungkook chuckles from the look of surprise on the other's face.
"anyways," yoongi tries to divert the subject of the conversation, "we are starting training tomorrow." jungkook sits down, agreeing to the statement.
"namjoon, i'll be overlooking your class as it's your first time." jungkook says, surprising namjoon. the satan looking over him. none of the past satans have ever done anything with someone as low as a trainer, well jungkook is dating one but pass that detail.
"oh, ok." he nods then turns to yoongi, "well i still have the hot one!" he blows a raspberry at the male.
"hot one?" yoongi asks confused.
"yea, i accidentally walked in on him naked yesterday."

████████

first chapter! that was extraordinarily long for me ehehehe.

1182 words