Chapter 12 In The Woods Part 3

Cerise POV

I woke up found Daring still sleeping it looks like he was having a nightmare "Daring Daring," I said shaking him a little then he started to cry a little, "Daring Daring wake up!" I yelled as I shook him rougher his eyes popped open and he was gasping for breath I instantly hugged him "Don't ever do that to me again," I said kissing him over and over again,"What were you dreaming of?" "That guy asked you out and when you refused he grabbed a knife and began to stab you slow in front of me and I couldn't save you," he starred to cry again,"Daring it's okay as long as I'm with you I'm okay." "Cerise I can't lose you I won't lose you without you I'm lost I'm not complete your the best thing that has ever happened to me." he continued to cry I hugged him,"You're the best thing that's happened to me too..... tommorrow is the day we go back how 'bout we do nothing today just hang out here." "That's a good idea." He said hugging me. "Hey Cerise when's your birthday?" Daring asked me,"November 9th you,"I answered,"November 6th," he answered with a suprised tone 'His birthday is only 3 days away' I thought.

                 Daring POV

"Hey Cerise when's your birthday?" I asked her,"November 9th you," 'Woah her birthday is really close to mine wait thats only 6 days away.' "November 6th," I answered her "Hexsome we praticly have the same birthday,okay now you ask one," "Hmm what kind of movies do you like?" Cerise asked me,"Hmm I like horror mostly comedies." "I like comedies too." "What is you favorite kind of ice cream?" " I like chocolate and vanilla swirl. "I like chocolate." "(Yawn)," "Cerise should we go to bed?" I asked her. "Yeah that sounds good." Cerise said going into our shelter, soon we both were laying down snuggled close together,"Goodnight Cerise," "Goodnight Daring." (The Next Morning)

              Cerise POV

We both woke up with a startle when we heard a high-pitched whistle go off,"Must be time to go back to school." I said as Daring got up,"Aw I was just getting used to this" I laughed. When we got ready we started to head back to the school. "Daring wait up sweetheart," A annoying voice said as we turned Apple pushed in the middle of Daring and I and I fell to the floor "Apple watch it will you." Daring told her as he kneeled down,and gave me his hand to help me up,and when I got up we forgot we were holding hands. "Hi guys," The littliest piggy said from behind Apple. "Hey," Daring and I said nicely,"Hey why does he get a nice greeting and I don't not even from my Prince Charming." "Because we're not happy seeing you and he's not your Prince Charming." "What do you know freak." Apple saw my free hand clench into a fist and she smirked,"You wanna hit me go ahead then you can get expelled." Now it was my turn to smirk,"okay," I bent down grabbed some mud and rubbed it all over her face Daring and Wood just burst out laughing I walked off still hand in hand with Daring who walked beside me laughing which made me laugh we finally let go of each others hands when we reached the school where Dexter,Raven,Hunter,Ashlynn,C.A Cupid,and Briar. "Wow you must've walked a long way to be the second to last ones to arrive." "Yeah it was a long way," Daring answered then Apple,and Wood arrived Apple still had some mud on her face,"What happened to you." Briar said laughing. "Oh be quite." Apple said back but Briar was still laughing. "Okay cupcakes lets see if you came back the same way you left each flaw will drop your grade first Cerise and Daring." Coach Gingerbreadman stepped up to us and examined,"Very good 100%, next Apple and Wood. "Oh poison ivy,ripped and dirty clothes, 75%" Daring and I snickered so Coach doesn't hear Apple shot me a glare but of course not Daring. "Alright cupcakes we're done for today fo freshen up." While Daring and I were walking back Apple walked up to us."Daring have you figured out what to say to my dad that I did nothing wrong." Apple said grabbing his arm,"So you want me to lie,no I'm gonna tell him the truth to get you in to trouble." Then we went to the caferteria for breakfast and found a big suprise. A group of teenagers were sitting at a table near us we just sat down and talked till one of kids walked over to us,"Hi I'm Stacy." She said holding out her hand,"Hi Cerise," "Daring," We said as we shook her hand,"I just wanted to say sorry for the way Mike acted he always does that on new girls so again sorry." then she walked back to her table. "So his name is Mike," Daring said angry,"She seems nice." I said,"True," "Hey Daring I'm gonna go take a shower meet me in your room." "Okay,"