Chapter 8 Forgiving

Cerise POV

When Daring ran in my room he looked at the heart apple in the trash and me on my bed still crying.He rushed over to me and kneeled on one knee so his face was staring at mine in the pillow. "Cerise please forgive me. I'm so sorry I promise you that kiss meant nothing to me." He begged as some tears fell from his cheek. "Then w-why didn't you pull back right away?" I asked still in my pillow. "Because I was in shock I tried to pull back but I got weak when I heard you so sad,please believe me." "I-I don't know what to believe anymore," I said looking at him. He was now crying a little. "Please I'll do anything to prove it anything at all to show you you're the only love of my life." I giggled,but still sad,"Will you run all over the school naked screaming 'I'm a baby'?" "Yes I'll do that." he said seriously as he got up and started to take his jacket off."No no I didn't mean that." I said as I sat up blushing. He put his jacket back on,went over to me,and kissed me gently I couldn't help but kiss back because deep inside I knew I could alway love him. "So did I prove myself?" He asked with plead in his eyes. "Maybe,"I said as he dried some tears off of my cheek with his thumb and kissed me again more passionate. "Now you have," I said with a smile. He got up,went to my trash,picked up my heart apple,and went back to me. He got out his and gave it to me. "You are my one true love" "Thanks,I'm sorry I know it wasn't your fault I shouldn't be so dramatic." He smiled,"No it's alright I would react the same way,and probably beat the guy up,but hey it showes that we need each other." We both yawned and fell asleep.

                  Apple POV

"APPLE I DON'T LOVE YOU I LOVE CERISE NOW AND ALWAYS!!" Daring yelled at me and left the party,everyone was staring at me. Most in shock and some with anger. "What?" I asked mad."Uh,I think we're gonna take a little break from the D.J,and listen to the radio." Cupid said trying to keep the party going. "Oooh Apple,Cerise just stole your man."Somone said in the crowd. "Shut Up!" I yelled at that persons direction,then stormed off to my room then heard some talking in Cerise's room. "You are my one true love." I heard Daring say, "Thanks,I'm sorry I know it wasn't your fault I shouldn't be so dramatic." Cerise said. "No it's alright I would react the same way and probably beat the guy up,but hey it showes that we need each other." That's all I needed to hear I have a new plan,I'll get someone to kiss Cerise in front of Daring,he'll beat him up,Cerise will yell at him,Daring will say she has feelings for the other guy,and Daring will come back to me.

                 Cerise POV

I woke up and found a note on my bed from Daring 'Hey honey pup see you at lunch.' I smiled,got changed and went to the hallway. Some people were looking at me with curiousity,I wonder why. I went to my locker and got my journal. I turned and found Daring smiling at me,I smiled back but he quickly grabbed my journal and held it up above my head, "Hey give it back."I laughed as I reached for it but he held it higher,he laughed,"Let's go eat breakfast then," I nodded my head and he gave me back my journal and we went to the caferteria. When we got there we noticed that Apple wasn't there, 'thank goodness I could have a day pretending she doesn't exist.' I thought as I got food and went to my table where I found a note it said,'Meet me in front of the school don't show this to Daring or else.' I was shocked but thought of a plan. Daring sat down next to me,"So thank goodness Apple's not here she brings so much drama." Daring said I noticed almost everyone in the caferteria were starring at us,"Hey Daring why is everyone starring at us?" He looked guilty of something," Um, well they know that I love you." I was shocked,"What?" "Well you know after that gross kiss I screamed at Apple and she said'what you love me and I love you' " After he said then I clenched my hands to fist he noticed and put a hand on mine causing them to ease," Well after she said that I screamed 'Apple I don't love you I love Cerise' don't worry they still don't know how you feel." "Hey let's meet outside in front of the school okay?" I asked him "Yeah sure." I left the caferteria and found some guy I never seen before looking at me. "Hey there Cerise," "I'm sorry but do I know you?" "You will." he said as he leaned in to kiss me but I ducked and using my wolf strength I lifted him up on the ground by his collar.

                Daring POV

I was heading outside when I heard talking it sounded like Cerise, "I'm sorry but do I know you?" she asked,"You will,"I heared some guy say I got mad and found him leaning in for a kiss now I was furious. She quickly ducked and using her wolf strength she lifted him off the ground by his collar then she punched him in his face and he flew 3 feet before stopping she turned,saw me,ran up to me, and hugged me I hugged back still angry so was she. We walked over to him he was barley waking up I grabbed his shirt and pulled him up,"Who told you to try and kiss Cerise!" "It was ..... Apple." and got knocked out again I was fumming. "Hex if Apple wasn't a girl I would beat her right now." I told Cerise as I puched a wall and made a hole, my hand was instantly bleeding "I think I broke it." I said as Cerise ran up to me and looked at my hand. She kissed it then me,I heard a gasp it was Dexter and Raven. "Woah, what happened?" Raven asked. "Apple that's what happened. She must have heared us last night when I said I would beat up someone if they kissed Cerise,she thought Cerise and I would have a fight and I'd come back to her.'' I said as Cerise wrapped a bandage around my hand. "Well what happened to him?" Dexter asked,"I punched him in the face and he flew like 3 feet and landed there." "Wow you must pack a punch." Dexter said playfully taking a step back.We laughed and heared the bell "looks like schools out." Cerise said. I touched my hand and fliched

"Does it hurt?" Cerise asked with concern. "A little...okay a lot."I laughed. "We should head inside it's getting cold." Dexter said,so we all went inside and I saw Apple waiting for something when she looked at me she put on a sad smile but when she saw Cerise she got mad no one was in the hallway so I yelled,"Apple do you really think just because of a fight I would want you you back!" "That was the idea," that was it next thing I knew Cerise's eyes went golden and she grabbed Apple by the shoulders and pinned her against the wall. After a few seconds her eyes went back to stormy gray and removed her hand from Apples shoulder Apple just smiled some people came out of their rooms and saw what just happened their eyes were wide and their jaws opened. "You know Cerise I always wonder why your eyes turn golden and you lose yourself maybe this will explain." Apple said as she held up her journal. 'Oh no!' I thought.