Chapter 11 In The Woods Part 2

Guy POV
'Cerise will be mine that's for sure.' I thought as I walked back to the others from Wolf High. "Hey where did you go?" Stacy asked messing with her chocolate brown hair. "Oh nowhere." I replied,then Scott looked at me with a seriouse face,"Please tell me you didn't do anything that had to do with Cerise or her secret boyfriend Daring." "I may have punched him in the face and knocked him out then asked Cerise to go out with me." I said looking down with a grin. "What Mike we're supposed to make her want to come with us not drive her away!" Max yelled, I just shrugged and sat down.

                     Daring POV

After we were done eating I stayed with Cerise scared that that guy was coming back. "Hey Daring I think that we should go to sleep," Cerise said heading for our shelter,"Okay I'm gonna put the fire out." I said as I put the fire out,went in the shelter,and layed down next to Cerise,"Hey Daring were you jealous?" Cerise asked as she turned to face me with a grin,"To tell you the truth yeah a little." I admitted she just snuggled closer to my chest. "I love you." she whispered,"I love you too," I told her as we went to sleep. (The Next Day) "Look who decided to wake up" Cerise said cuddled next to me. I gave her a smile and kiss on the head,"How long have you been up?" I asked her,"A couple of hours you're a hard sleeper," she laughed, "Hey I was thinking maybe we could go talk to my mom for the school thing," Cerise said looking nervous,"Yeah okay." I answered calmly even though I was nervous too. "Should we leave now?" I asked she nodded so we gathered some apples and went on our way."So you mom lives near the school?" "Yeah so whenever I need to talk to her I just come walking." We continued talking until we reached a little house Cerise quickly smiled,took her hood off,grabbed my arm,and we walked inside. "Mom," Cerise said as we entered the kitchen my hand was shaking a little,she turned around smiled at Cerise then looked really shocked when she saw me she finally looked at Cerise's ears. "Um,Cerise who's your friend here?" she asked as she pointed at her ears Cerise just smiled,"Mom this is Daring and yes he does know,and he's my boyfriend." Cerise said with a smile her mom looked confused for a bit then a huge smile showed up on her face,"Well it's nice to meet you Daring might I ask what your last name is." Her mom said shaking my hand." Charming Daring Charming." I answered she looked shocked,"Wait Charming as in King Charming wow never expected a royal like a Charming to fall for a rebel." She laughed,"Mom," Cerise said embarrased I laughed then we all ended up laughing. "Will you all stay for dinner?" Cerise's mom asked,"Sure why not." I answered. "I'll show Daring around the house." Cerise told her mother."Okay." About 10 minutes later we reached Cerise's room it was all red with the same design from her hood on the wall,there was also a lot of pictures of the family,and when Cerise was young with a little wolf pup. "Let me guess that's Carmine." I told Cerise pointing at the picture,"Yeah." She answered looking at all her other pictures so her back was turned to me. I quietly walked behind her and hugged her waist she jumped up a little,"Aww is my little puppy scared," I told her in a baby voice,"I hate you you know that right." she laughed,"Not for long," and before she could reply I spun her around and kissed her."Okay I don't hate you anymore." she smiled when we broke the kiss,then she kissed me again. We stayed like that for 20 more seconds before we stopped. "Cerise dinner's ready." Her mom called,"Coming," "You're dad's waiting." She replied, "Are you ready to meet my dad?" She asked me," Yeah let's go." Cerise and I walked downstairs to the dinning room where her mom and dad were waiting for us. "Dad," Cerise said as she ran up to her dad and hugged him,"Oh there's my little animal who's your friend?" He asked her looking at me with suspicion, "Dad this is my boyfriend Daring Charming." "Hi nice to meet you Mr.Wolf," I said holding out my hand,He smiled,"Please call me Richard," he said shaking my hand I looked over his shoulder at Cerise and her mom they both smiled and nodded meaning I got his approval. "And you can call me Red." After all that we sat around the table and started to eat."So guys what brings you here?" Red asked,"Well there's a problem going on with Apple White she's kinda bullying me because I'm spending a lot of time with Daring and nobody else knows we're dating except Ashlynn and Hunter and everybodys parents are supposed to go to the school." Richard and Red stopped eating and looked at each other."Um,both parents have to come?" Richard asked,"Yeah,um,we we're thinking I could just say you were sick or something." "That's a good plan and aww a secret romance." Red said. "We should get going nice to meet you Mr- I mean Richard and Red." I said,"Nice meeting you too. "Take care of my daughter okay," "Of course," We all said our goodbyes and Cerise and I went back to our shelter where we lit a fire and ate some apples."You're parents are cool." I told her,"I can't wait to meet your parents." "Um yeah about that they really want me to follow my destiny and marry the next Snow White so I don't think they'll take this well." Cerise looked sad,"So they won't be happy unless you marry Apple...but we'll say together no matter what right?" "Of course I love you." "I love you too." We both fell asleep.