Chapter 5 Secret Revealed

Daring POV

Cerise said that she has a secret that she's telling me when we go to our little place. I hope it's not bad, but no matter what I'll always love her. 10 minutes later I met up with Cerise at the school park which is next to the woods. After 1 hour we made it to the secret spot. We layed down the blanket and the food then we sat down."So what is this secret?" "You know my mom Red Riding Hood well she did something that will put my whole family in danger if anyone told," then she choked."Cerise you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.'' I said as I put my hand on her leg,"No I need to so you know how much I trust and love you...well.... shemarriedtheBigBadWolf." she rushed out I understood "Wait so the Big Bad Wolf is your stepdad?" "No he's my birth dad so I'm part wolf that's why I wear my hood all the time." I gave her a confused look,she closed her eyes and took off her hood. I was in shock not because her ears because she was more beautiful. "What?" "Your more beautiful with your hood off." I said with a happy smile I reached over and touched one of her ears gently it twitched a little. "So you don't think I'm a freak?" After the word freak I became furious,all day it seemed that everybody was calling her a freak,"Cerise don't ever think of yourself as a freak,or think I would you are not a freak you're a beautiful and amazing person wolf ears or not." After I said that I saw tears come down her face I soon became sad and embraces her she did right back. "No one's ever talked about me like that." she cried, looked up,and kissed me I instantly kissed back. "This is the best date ever,come on lets get on with the picnic,and oh by the way whenever we're here you could take that hood off." I told her as we got the food out. A few minutes after we ate I asked Cerise if she wanted to go swimming,she said yes,while we were walking she stopped which caused me to stop,"What is it?" "We don't have swimming suits." "Well isn't a bra and underwear like a bikini,and my boxers like swimming trunks?" I asked she instantly blushed. I gave her a smile,as we reached the water we stood there a while,I took off my jacket and shirt. Then waited for her to take some stuff off,she blushed when I walked to her and took off her hood. After a few minutes of awkwardness we were striped down. I laughed then jumped in the water as did Cerise. "Shoot that's cold." I said,she laughed,and hugged me. I kissed her,she went under water and didn't come back up for a while so I started to panic till I saw her climbing a water fall. "CERISE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled as she slipped then caught herself. She turned smiked down at me,and dived into the water. I was wondering where she went till a splash of water came from behind me. "You scare easily." Cerise said as I grabbed her and kissed her,"No I was scared cause I thought something happened to you." "Aaawww." two people said. We quickly turned and saw Hunter and Ashlynn holding hands in her bra and underwear,and him in his boxers. Cerise and I quickly blushed. Both of there faces turned to shock when they saw Cerise,I realized she didn't have her hood on,she drew a deep breath went into the water 3 seconds later she's on the other side of the lake running into the woods. "Cerise wait!!" I yelled as I got out of the water,grabbed our clothes,and ran after her,"Daring we're coming with you." Hunter said as Ashlynn and he followed me,"Whatever we have to get to her!"

                  Cerise POV

I don't know what just happened but now I'm running through the woods not knowing where I am going. I felt a sharp sting in my left foot and fell I looked and it was a bear trap, "CERISE!!!" Daring yelled as he saw me he kneeled down and hugged me. He let go and I quickly got my hood and put it on realizing how much my leg hurt I cried. "Oh my godmother what do I do." Daring said as he saw the trap. "Cerise." Hunter and Ashlynn said as they kneeled down examining the trap."I got it!"Hunter yelled as he started to open the trap,once I was released Daring grabbed me into another hug so did Hunter and Ashlynn. "So you and Hunter?" I asked when we broke the hug."Yeah so you and Daring that was a BIG suprise when we saw you two." Ashlynn said. We decided to head back I couldn't walk so Daring carried me there. "Do you think we should get this checked out?" Daring asked. "Yeah it's hurting like hex." I replied so we all got dressed and Daring carried me back to school while Ashlynn and Hunter took another way in. We earned some looks through the hallway some with worry,others with confusion,and one with complete anger a.k.a. Apple who walked up to us,"Eeww Daring put it down, your getting blood all over your shirt,ask one of the rebels to take her." she said with a angry and disguisted face,me and Daring glared at her. "Apple can't you be anymore selfish,I mean she's hurt and in pain can't you tell! Just leave me alone for once!" Daring yelled at her.

  (Time skip at the nurse's office)

"Okay you should be good in two days,but you'll need a little help getting places." The nurse told us. "Thank you." Daring and I said as he picked me up and headed for his room. Once we got there he sat me on the his bed. Then planted a kiss on my lips,"I'm glad your okay." "Me too I wonder what Apple's thinking." I said with a chuckle."Who cares I have you and that's all that matters." He said once again kissing me suddenly the door burst open and Cedar came in and saw us kissing. "Aaawww you two look cute together,oh and Cerise are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine." "Oh good.well I'm here to tell you I'm going to visit my dad for two days." "Oh okay see ya." "Bye" then she left. When I looked at Daring he was smiling "So you need a roomate for two days,I'll be there." I chuckled.then he picked me up,went to my room,and fell asleep.