Chapter 10 In The Woods Part 1

Cerise POV

'Daring...Daring where are you?' I asked looking around. I headed for our secret place when I heard laughing I looked through a bush and saw Daring kissing Apple where we had our first kiss. "D-Daring why?" I asked as tears started to roll down my cheek. "Sorry Cer but I want a girl who's normal that doesn't have wolf ears." "Hahahaha!" Daring and Apple started to laugh.

I woke up with a shake and found Daring staring at me wide eyed. "Cerise you okay?" He asked as he calmed down,"No I keep having dreams about you and Apple." I said crying he looked sad,got up,went to his desk,got a piece of red string,and came back. "Cerise I've loved you forever,since I first saw you,when I saw you looking down walking in the hallway I was the one who stepped in front of you because I wanted to see and talk to you." He said as he held up our pointer finger and tied the string into a bow. "This is the love of us it will always be there but if one of us cuts it our love will disappear,"And he held up a pair of siccors,"Also if one of us cuts it then we won't remember anything about us." After he said that I was a little scared he'll cut the string,but he threw the siccors on the floor causing Hunter to stirr, then Daring pulled me into a long gentle kiss. I laughed a little,"What?" Daring asked me smiling,"So if you loved me that long why didn't you make a move a long time ago?" "Because of Apple she was like glue to me I was suppose to meet her in the library so I saw you alone and made my move." "Aww that's adorable." We heard Raven say at Daring's door smiling. "Hey Raven what are you doing here?" I asked her. "Nothing couldn't sleep." "Hey Raven," Daring said,"Hey Daring," she came in and sat next to us,"Plus Apple's driving me crazy she keeps babbling about how her story's gonna disappear because of me blah blah blah." We talked for a few minutes before Raven went to her dorm and Daring and I fell asleep. (Time Skip To Breakfast) We were walking to the caferteria after we woke up and took the string off of our fingers but said it is still there. Blondie walked up to us with her mirrorpad "Cerise you already know about what Daring said at the dance we all want to know how do you feel?" "Um...well it did suprise me but..." "But we decided to stick as friends" Daring said with a nervouse smile and we left,got food,and went to my table. "Thanks I had no idea what to say back there." I thanked Daring. "No problem...did you call your mom and tell her to come I already told my dad." "No I was hoping you could come with me to tell her in person." I said with a blush. He looked nervous,"Okay this would be a good time to meet your parents right?" "Yeah wait what about your dad what will he say about us." "W-" he started but was cut off when we heared a scream and saw a wolf I never saw before run towards us everyone backed up except for Daring and I. The wolf stopped and in his mouth was a letter I took it and the wolf nodded I nodded a little and he left. I opened the letter it said,'Dear Cerise we know what you are so we are asking you to come and join our little shool all for wolves it's called Wolf High some of our students our gonna be hanging around Ever After High this offer will expire in 4 days. From principle Hank.'

                Daring POV

'Dear Cerise we know what you are so we are asking you to come and join our little school all for wolves it's called Wolf High some of our student are gonna be hanging around Ever After High this offer will expire in 4 days From Principle Hank.' when I finished reading it I quickly grabbed the letter from Cerise's hand,tore it up,and set it on my food tray. "Daring you okay?" Cerise asked me,I sighed,"After I read that letter I was worried you would want to go." She smiled and put up her pointer finger,"Remember the string I'll never brake it up." I smiled. "Breakfast is over everyone head outside in front of the school for grimmnastics." Cerise and I left to go outside. When we were outside we met up with Dexter,Raven,Maddie,and Briar waiting for everyone else to come.

                 Apple POV

A wolf ran in front of me towards Cerise and Daring. Cerise took a note out of his mouth and the wolf nodded and she nodded then the wolf stopped looked at me and growled. 'What was his problem and did he and Cerise nod at each other?' I asked myself as I saw Daring grab the note out of Cerise's hand and tore it up. They began talking and Cerise held up her pointer finger and Daring smiled. "What are they talking about?" I asked Hopper. "How must I know A-A-A.." and he turned into a frog."Eww." I said as Daring and Cerise walked away I went over to her table and took at least 9 pieces of paper I walked to a empty table and read some words,'join,school,called,Wolf High,students,hang,around,Ever,High,' So Cerise is probably going to a different school but out of all schools why Wolf High? I got up and headed outside for grimmnastics there I found everyone waiting for me. "Oh Apple so glad you can join us." Coach Gingerbreadman said sarcasticly,"Okay we're doing something new today,we'll be going camping,but 2 people per group,you will spend 3 nights with no food or gear,you can only have what you have right now,when we're done a whistle will blow so everyone knows when to come back you guys will chose your partner...now."

                Daring POV

"Okay we're doing something new today,we'll be going camping,but 2 people per group,you will spend 3 nights with no food or gear,you can only have what you have right now,when we're done a whistle will blow so everyone knows when to cone back you guys will chose your partner...now." I was walking towards Cerise when Apple stepped in front of me, "I already have my partner." She said as she grabbed my arm. I made her let go and walked to Cerise,"Hey wanna be partners?" I asked her,"Sure," Cerise replied. "Sorry wierdo he already has a partner." I heard Cerise growl a little and she grabbed Apple by her shirt,her eyes turned golden,and she said,"You will turn around,forget that you called me a wierdo and ask Wood to be your partner." and her eyes turned back to gray,let go of Apple's shirt,Apple went to Wood,and asked him. I chuckled,"How did you do that?" "Little wolf secret." "Okay cupcakes we're gonna watch a clip that shows edible plants to eat." Coach Gingerbreadman said as he played the video. "Hey when I was little my Dad and I split up in the woods and would survive." Cerise whispered to me,"Cool," "I'm sorry am I interrupting your little conversation?" Coach said,"Oh no coach I was just saying how my dad and I spent 2 weeks in the woods apart from each other when I was little." Cerise said standing up,coach actually smiled,"Wow your partner must be happy." "I am." I said."Okay now everybody you will spend the next three days in the woods starting now." and Cerise and I knew the perfect spot to camp our secret place. We were in the middle of the path when we heared someone close behind,Cerise quickly pulled me behind a bush. It was Hopper and Briar then they turned away from our spot. I sighed then we started walking 30 minutes later we made it. "Okay how about I'll get some food and you can get the fire going," Cerise suggested so she went and I got some firewood when I got the fire going Cerise came back with 4 rabbits and a bit of blood on the corner of her mouth,"Um...Cerise." I said pointing at her mouth. "Thanks so what now?" "We could use a shelter and cook those I'll cook." "Okay I'll get some wood for a hut." After a few minutes we had a fire,food cooking,and a shelter. "Hey I'm going to the bathroom be back in a bit." Cerise said walking off into the woods. I heard some rustling in a bush and some guy I never seen before walked towards me I got up,"Hey what are you doing here...wait are you one of those wolf people who is watching Cerise,sorry but she's not going." I said but instead of responding the guy looked angry and pushed me. "Listen I don't care if you will kill me but I'm going to have Cerise love me and be my girlfriend so don't get in my way." He said full of hate. I got up and pushed him,"Listen I don't know what your problem is but stay away from her." I said through gritted teeth. All of a sudden he punches me in the face and I was dragged across the ground a good 2 feet. "Daring!" Cerise yelled before I blacked out.

                Cerise POV

"Daring!" I yelled as a guy punched him in the face. "So Cerise wanna go out with me?" the guy said with a jerky grin,"ARE YOU CRAZY YOU JUST PUNCHED MY BOYFRIEND IN THE FACE AND YOU EXPECT ME TO GO OUT WITH YOU JERK!!" I screamed as went on my knees and layed Darings head on them. "You will be with me one way or another." He said walking back into the woods. "Ugh," Daring moaned,"Man you can really take a punch even from a wolf." I said kissing his nose he smiled,"My head is killing me." I kissed his head he flinched,"Sorry," "He said he was gonna have you as his girlfriend." He said opening his eyes,"Hey I won't ever break up with you plus that guy wasn't even cute." He laughed. "I'm hungry."