Chapter 4 First suspicion and date

Cerise POV

I woke up,and found myself staring at Daring's face still sound asleep. I giggled then kissed him slightly on his lips which cause him to wake up a little,he looked at me,and smiled. "Good morning." I said to him."You as well."  As much as I hated to say this to him I said "I have to take a shower." He groaned and I laughed. I got up,went to my room,and got ready for a day. Some teachers were sick so we got a week off of school. When I was done I looked at my phone and saw a picture sent by Cedar when I opened it I almost dropped my phone it was a picture of me and Daring sleeping and cuddling together under it said 'Don't worry I won't show anyone p.s. you guys look cute together.' I really was too hungry to think what I'm gonna tell Cedar so I went to get some breakfast,when I heard something from a different room,"Daring come on where were you yesterday,you know after you gave that dumb journal back to the freak." I figured out it was Apple talking to Daring in the hallway,"Stop calling her a freak Apple,you don't even know her!" I heard Daring scream at Apple leaving her confused in the hallway. I decided to leave it alone and talk to him later,I got some breakfast,and sat alone at my usual table until I saw Daring grab some food,some of the royals were calling out to him but he ignored them and sat with me. I gave him a confused look,"What?" He asked me. "Why aren't you sitting with the royals there staring at us," I whispered. He looked at them and sure enough I was right. "Hmm...wonder what there talking about?" He said as he took a bite from his pancakes."There saying why is Daring sitting with the freak." I said as I put down my fork and looked down sad. "Wait you can hear them?" I nodded still looking down. "Hey listen to me your not a freak,they just think your different from everybody else." He said giving me a smile. I smiled back. "Hey thanks for standing up for me with Apple." I thanked him he blushed a little,"You,uh,heard that?" "Yeah to tell you the truth I can hear from a great distants away." "Cool and your welcome I've never heard her call someone a freak before." "Well you haven't been near her while I walk by." He gave me a sad smile and held my hand under the table so no one would see. I blushed a little.

                   Apple POV

"Daring come on where were you yesterday,you know after you gave that dumb journal back to the freak." I told Daring for some reason after I said that you could see the anger in Darings eyes. "Stop calling her a freak Apple,you don't even know her!" and with that Daring left to the caferteria for breakfast, something was totally up what happened last night? I went to the caferteria,and sat with the rest of the royals. I noticed that Daring wasn't with them,"Where's Daring?"I asked Briar she looked to where Cerise was sitting and to my suprise Daring was sitting with her he had a little blush on his face. WHAT A BLUSH!!! After a few moments I noticed Daring's and Cerise's shoulders moved. WERE THEY FREAKIN' HOLDING HANDS UNDER THE TABLE!!!! I turned to eat 'till I felt something hit my hair and back I grabbed something it was a french fry I heard a laugh it was Cerise and Daring did they throw food at me? I didn't care and grabbed a sausage,threw it at Cerise when she wasn't looking,but she grabbed a fork,with unimaginable speed she pointed it at the sausage,and it perfectly went on it,she put it down like nothing happened,and Daring looked suprised. Cerise whispered something and he shot a mean glare at me and went right back to laughing with Cerise. Throughout the whole thing Cerise didn't look once,not to catch the sausage,or to see who did it but how?

                 Cerise POV

I saw Kitty appear around some corner and throw some french fries at Apple it landed in her hair and back I told Daring and we laughed. After a few moments I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up without thinking I grabbed a fork and a sausage flew straight on it,I put it down and notice Daring with a shocked face,"Looks like I'm queen of sausage's and by the way Apple threw it." Daring shot Apple a mean glare and laughed at my joke which made me laugh. "Want to go to the spot and have a picnic?" Daring whispered to me,"Daring Charming are you asking me out for a first date?" I whispered back as we dumped our food and left."I thought yesterday was our first date." "No that was a hangout turning into something more this is a first date." "So does that mean a yes?" He asked facing me. I nodded, he hugged me. "Hey Daring I have a secret to tell you,I hope it doesn't change the way you feel about me." He looked at me confused,"What is it?" I shook my head "At our little secret in the woods." This is it I'm gonna tell him. After 10 minutes we met up on the school park which is next to the woods. "You ready?" He asked me I nodded,he grabbed my hand and we walked off into the woods. I felt like someone was watching us but I ignored it. 1 hour later we made it to the place we layed down the rug and picnic."So what is this secret?" Daring asked me with curiousity. I sucked in a beep breath,"You know my mom Red Riding Hood well she did something that will put my whole family in danger if anyone told," I choked a little,Daring scooted closer to me and put a hand on my leg,"Cerise you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He said with worry. "No I need to so you know how much I trust and love you.....well.... shemarriedtheBigBadWolf." It took Daring a little moment to process what I said and looked shocked ,"Wait so the Big Bad Wolf is your stepdad?" I gave him a sad look and shook my head."He's my birth dad so I'm part wolf that's why I wear my hood all the time." He looked confused because he didn't know I have wolf ears,so I slowly closed my eyes and took my hood off when I opened my eyes he was totally shocked and my ears went down. I suspected him to run off and tell everybody at school but he just gave me a smile and touched one of my ears gently he looked more happy than usual,"What?" "You're more beautiful with your hood off." After he said that I looked at him,"So you don't think I'm a freak?" Right as the word freak left my mouth his smile was replaced with a angry look,"Cerise don't you ever think of yourself as a freak,or think I would you are not a freak you're a beautiful and amazing person wolf ears or not." After he finished his speech I burst into tears and his angry face turned into a sad one as he hugged me,I hugged him back."No one's ever talked about me like that." I cried. I looked up and gave Daring a kiss he instantly kissed back. "This is the best date ever."