# THRONES #

The "Thrones" are what we call our very own graphics team members.

These angels will be our personal go-to graphic artists when and if we need covers, banners, and any other graphics for our team as well as our social media pages.

One of the most important works they do will be collecting quotes made by our angels and editing them with our logo for it to be posted on our IG page. We prefer you have a super knowledge of Photoshop and/or any other such software in case you apply for this because most of the time the graphics required are challenging and need to be manipulated.

The types of angels we require in this project are:

1. Throne Chief - *one position open*

2. Powers - *four positions open*

If you want to apply for one of the positions mentioned above, you will need to comment your details in the format given below. All your answers should come in ONE single comment. If you answer each answer in separate comments, you will be swiftly added to the pile of "Rejected" applications. Once that is done, you will be Pm'ed a google form link that you must fill up truthfully and as specifically as possible. You will then receive an answer from us within the next seven days through an email. Please remember, we are extremely choosy, so if you don't get accepted it isn't because we think you lack in any place, it is because we're too strict. Good luck!

FORMAT

+Username:

+Password:

+Briefly, explain in about five sentences what you think about  art or graphics and the power it has in the expression of thoughts:

Also please remember to read what exactly are the duties of each type of angel in the chapter named "ANGELS" before you apply along with the "RULES".