# Project SHAME #

Rape and Abuse,

These two topics are what PROJECT SHAME is all about.

Even though the name of our project is "Shame", we are going to promote and encourage you to feel anything but that. The main objective of this project is to uplift men and women who have had to go through anything traumatic in reference to the above topics. We will publish interviews, information and other content that these survivors can relate to. We intend to create a safe platform where everyone and anyone can share their stories freely without the judgy eyes of the world weighing them down.

We understand sometimes even after everything, it is very very hard to share such an experience. For such people, there is a google link provided that lets you share your story anonymously. Once these confessions reach us, we will post them in the book. Please remember this place is for understanding people that want to help or relate to these survivors. There is no place for you here if you are going to be unkind or disrespectful to anyone.

The types of angels we require in this project are:

1. Seraphim - *one position open*

2. Powers - *four positions open*

Cherubims, Thrones, and Virtues are not Project specific. If you want to apply for a spot in these teams, look for the chapter with that name.

If you want to apply for one of the positions mentioned above, you will need to comment your details in the format given below. All your answers should come in ONE single comment. If you answer each answer in separate comments, you will be swiftly added to the pile of "Rejected" applications.  Once that is done, you will be Pm'ed a google form link that you must fill up truthfully and as specifically as possible. You will then receive an answer from us within the next seven days through an email. Please remember, we are extremely choosy, so if you don't get accepted it isn't because we think you lack in any place, it is because we're too strict. Good luck!

FORMAT

+Username:

+Password:

+Briefly, explain in about five sentences what the word "shame" means or represents to you:

Also please remember to read what exactly are the duties of each type of angel in the chapter named "ANGELS" before you apply along with the "RULES".