- last chapter -

jungkook returned from his 'job' and jimin walked up to him looking him straight in the eye

- now here's the next chapter -

"why are you looking at me like that jiminie?" jungkook looked at his boyfriend nervously.

"have you been cheating on me?"

"i've been hanging around a few friends, okay?"

"but what about us?"

jungkook didn't know how to tell the truth.

"i-i..."

"you what? was i just a toy? were you just playing with me this entire ti-"

"i dated you because i didn't want you to be heartbroken and left out! i may like taehyung but i cared for you that much!"

jimin was speechless for a while until he decided to speak up.

"you're joking right? t-this isn't happening right? i would've been fine with rejection... i would've just loved you from afar but now i find out i was just a tool to be used afterwards and then thrown out later on! and that later on was just now!" jimin yelled at jungkook and jungkook didn't say anything.

"i'll come and pick up my stuff later. im done with this." jimin slammed the front door shut and cried all the way to his best friend hoseok's house.

jimin knocks on the door.

"ah, jeez who could it be at this hou- JIMIN? HOLY CRAP YOU LOOK LIKE A MESS RIGHT NOW! COME IN COME IN!" hoseok freaked out a bit.

"i-i should've listened to you about waiting for a boyfriend h-hyung... he liked taehyung instead of me and dated me just so i wouldn't be sad... im even more sad now..." jimin sobbed into his hands.

"i knew that guy wouldn't treat you right.. don't worry jiminie.. i'll go and get your things so you can stay here a while. don't go and tell me that i shouldn't have to do that because i do. i am not letting you go back there.." hoseok hugs jimin tightly.

"you know i'll always be there for you, right? you know i care a lot about you don't you, jimin?"

"i do..."

"then i'll go and get your stuff from there. make yourself at home! i'll be gone for a while.." hoseok clenches his fists and walks out the front door.

"this is the perfect time!" jimin thought to himself. the only belonging he had with him was a razor blade he randomly found under his and jungkook's bed.

"whats the point in loving someone when you know they will never love you back?" jimin thought about his doubts even more while heading for the bathroom.

jimin clenched the razor blade tightly which made his fingers bleed quite a bit leaving a trail of blood behind he didn't even know was being made from his blood.

jimin opened the bathroom door, closed it and locked it as soon as he was fully inside the bathroom. he looked into the small mirror in front of him and admired his what he thought was 'ugly' face.

"i see why jungkook doesn't like me now, im ugly, taehyung is way more beautiful than i'll ever be.." jimin then looked down at his arm.

"this can be quick and easy. maybe it could be painful but i won't know until i try right?" jimin smiled a sad smile and then put the razor on his arm and cut inside of it deeply.

"G-GAH AH-HAH HAA!" jimins screams of pain and suffering were loud but no one could hear him. it was only the first cut on one arm and there was blood everywhere.

"j-jung-jungkookie... h-help m-me..." jimin cried but in whispers.

jimin decided to move onto the other arm and cut that arm the same way he did with the first arm and more cries of pain were heard.

"O-OW... A-AH IT H-HURTS!" those screams were becoming small whispers every single second he was bleeding out in that bathroom.

"i-im s-sorry... forgive m-me.." jimins vision was becoming blurrier and blurrier until he finally passed out from the amount of blood he lost.

hoseok was out for a while buying food and getting jimins stuff from jimin and jungkook's shared rented apartment. hoseoks fists were also red from what looked like a fight he had just won with someone.

"jimin im home! i brought food and your stuff!" no answer.

hoseok looked in the hall and saw a small trail of blood.

"what the...?" he followed the blood trail that led straight into the bathroom.

"jimin? you in here? did you injure yourself because if you did it looks really bad.. can i come in?" hoseok then realized that the door was locked and that he had a key that opened any door in the house.

"hey im coming in!" hoseok opened the door but the door was stuck on something. hoseok crept his way into the bathroom and what he saw was not something he was expecting to see in his own home.

"j-jimin? h-hey.. J-JIMIN WAKE UP!" hoseok screamed and shook the bloody boy but nothing came out of the boy's mouth. even his ability to breathe wouldn't come back.

hoseok dialed 911 and told them his information.

minutes later the ambulance came and took jimin away. hoseok followed the car and went to the hospital as well.

hours pass and the doctors finally came out of the room. "im sorry but he lost too much blood... it seems as he was unconscious for too long and he kept on losing blood. he won't make it."

hoseok went back to his house and cried all night. he always wanted to tell jimin how much he loved the boy but he was in love with jungkook so he never got the chance to tell jimin his real feelings for him.

even after beating up jungkook for what he caused, hoseok told him the news even if it didn't feel right since jungkook cheated on jimin.

jungkook didn't even come out of his rented apartment. he stayed still for so long and he cried all day and all night.

jungkook for once in his life was heartbroken for real.

he broke it off with taehyung and taehyung understood. they stayed friends.

"why couldn't you tell me about your depression?! i-i could've helped you! i could've made the harassment stop if you just told me! how could you do this to yourself jiminie!" jungkook screamed to the clouds above.

but no one could hear him.

- end of chapter 2 -