Chapter 16:

A/N: Here we are guys, the final chapter... Thank you all for hanging in this long! I really appreciate all the comments and opinions you had for me, during this book's progress. Supermartian really is one of the ships I want to return in Season 3, because they both deserve a happy ending, after all they both endured. Anyway, please enjoy, as it is one of the sweetest (I think and hope) of all the chapters thus far.

Five years after Season 2 ended...

Conner straightened the red tie he was wearing, and stared into the mirror. He had never liked suits, and this one was no exception. He frowned, as Nightwing came up behind him, and said, "Conner, it's your wedding day. You're supposed to be smiling." He responded, "I know, but it's not going to be the same without Wally in the group photo. I still can't believe that he's gone, Dick. It's been five years since he left, but it feels like it was only yesterday." Nightwing sighed, "Wally would have wanted this for you, as a way to apologize for how much he hit on M'gann, when we were kids. He would have said you deserved it." "I know he would have, but not having him here, for this, is so difficult, even for me. He was the one who showed me the moon and Superman, along with you and Kaldur." Conner breathed out, and shrugged his shoulders. He fingered the cloth tie, as Nightwing answered, "Well, as far as I know, M'gann is still devastated about it too. I saw her yesterday, and she was crying. She never cries. It's crazy what just a few years will do to a person. Anyway, you should get out there. Your bride is ready to be with you. I just know it." Conner nodded, and turned. 

He left the room, and headed up to the front of the church. He watched as all the League members, including Superman entered, all dressed in their civvie formal attire. Then the Team, and its new members entered, wearing the same. The new Robin that Batman had somehow gotten overnight, wore a deep scowl, in addition to the suit. Turning to the preacher, then to the pianist, Conner nodded. The song, "Here Comes the Bride", began to play. Everyone rose to their feet, and their eyes turned to the back of the church. 

The double doors opened, and the bride entered, dressed in a beautiful white gown. Her soft skin shone like emeralds in the light. Her face, though covered, Conner knew by heart. As the music continued to play, he watched her step towards him, and stop, opposite of him. The audience sat down, and the preacher, Martian Manhunter (M'gann's choice), said, "Friends, League, and family, we are gathered here in this building today, to unite two minds, that need each other, more than many would think. The minds and hearts of Conner Kent and M'gann M'orzz. If there is anyone that objects to these two getting married, speak now or forever hold your peace." Conner watched Superman in his famous suit, trying as hard as possible not to say something, despite them having connected more over the years, to where he really was treated like a part of the Super family. The moment of silence passed, and Martian Manhunter responded, "Thank you."

Conner looked at M'gann, his mind completely free of any hateful thoughts towards her. They had made amends, after their fight, and now, he was the happiest clone in the world, all because she loved him for being him. He mentally told her, "I am glad this day is here, M'gann. I love you more than anything." The young Martian blushed under her veil, and said, in her mind, "And I love you, Conner Kent, more than the stars."  Martian Manhunter said, "The groom and bride decided to write their own vows, which they will say before you. All of you, will be held accountable to be sure they hold it up, as Martian tradition for the bride's sake. First, the groom..."

 Martian Manhunter looked to Conner, with a smile. The clone cleared his throat, and said, looking at the young redheaded Martian he adored with every fiber of his being, "M'gann, the day I met you was one of the happiest days of my life. You treated me like I was a human being, and you never shied away, when my monster side was brought out. You calmed the beast in me. You made me who I am, and I promise I will love you forever, or as long as I am allowed to be beside you. I want to be there for you, and to be a father to our hybrid children, even if I am part human. You are more powerful than Kryptonite to me, because you make me happy and yet, weak with adoration for only you. I'll be your soldier, and fight everyday for you. I love you, M'gann M'orzz."

Martian Manhunter looked at his niece, and replied, "And now for the bride..." M'gann at Conner, and removed the veil from over her red hair. She said, looking into his icy blue eyes with her brown ones, "Conner, when I met you, I was just a scared, nervous, self-conscious girl, who was afraid to let my true self out. I was shy and afraid to be me. You changed that, by keeping my secrets. You changed that, by telling me that you love me, no matter what I am. You brought me out of my shell. Honestly, I hated hurting you, but I think it brought us closer. I would do anything to be yours, and I would love you to the end. I don't have to hide around you. I can just let loose, and know you are always going to be there to prove I'm still beautiful, in your eyes. I promise that I won't ever hurt you again. I promise that I'll be there for you, when the day is rough. And I promise I'll be there, to make sure you aren't abandoned or rejected." 

Conner grabbed a hold of M'gann's hands, and clenched them gently, but tightly. He smiled for real, and his mind flashed back to the day it began: the day he began to feel love. "Hey Superboy! Come meet Miss M.!", Robin, now Nightwing, had shouted. Conner stepped over, and glanced at a young girl with green skin, brown eyes, and red hair. She smiled up at him, and said, almost hesitantly, as she changed her shirt to match his black and red one, "I like your t-shirt." He smiled a real smile back, but said nothing, as his eyes met hers.

Coming out of his memory, his first one, Conner drew closer to M'gann, until his body was closer, to hers. Slowly, he kissed her, and she kissed him back. It was magical. It was special. It was the start of a whole new chapter in his life. The chapter, where he was married to the most beautiful girl imaginable: M'gann M'orzz, now Mrs. M'gann Kent.

A/N: I am tearing up, as I am writing this final note. Thank you to everyone for reading this book, and for everything else, along the way! As a way to end this book, I found three songs that, to me, sound like Supermartian songs. They are:

Infinity - Written by One Direction, Covered by Caleb and Kelsey (Them together)

Soldier - Before You Exit (Conner's POV, directed at M'gann)

Soldier - Samantha Jade (M'gann's POV, directed at Conner)

Both the titles labeled 'Soldier', are completely different songs, so if you want to listen to them, look them up separately. I hope you all really enjoyed this book, and if you did, don't be ashamed to let me know your thoughts on this! Until I write my next Supermartian book (already have one planned, thanks to a request in a latter book), stay whelmed, ship Supermartian, and feel the aster!