Chapter 26 - All I feel is pain

After being able to fill up on energy from my body, he took me back up a few decks in the Nemisis. He ended up dropping me off in his berth room, so he could attend to matters. Like I care, I'm just glad to be away from him. Now with more energy i didn't know what to do. I was pacing on the berth, bored out of my mind. I didn't even know what was going on outside the ship or anywhere on the ship. It was driving me insane. Every possible thought was coming to my helm. My helm was beginning to overheat. I was processing to much, my processer felt like it was going to explode. I just wanted it to stop. I just wanted to stop thinking, maybe then I could relax. I just wanted to go home. I miss Wheeljack and my sire. I wonder if they even know I'm missing. 

A few hours later, still bored out of my mind on top of Megatron's berth, I was all of a sudden lurched forward, landing on my face. Then I felt weight on my wrists, like I was sliding but something was holding me from sliding the rest of the way. I wasn't moving anymore, so I must be feeling my body again. When the ship moved, my body must of moved as well. Now it was dangling somewhere and I can feel it. I want to get up, I want to try and get my body to move, but I don't know if I can. I know where it is, but I can't see the area and with my wrists being weighed down, its hard to concentrate on anything. What is going on? I felt the ship lurch again, sending me backwards, causing me to scream in pain as my body gets sent clashing into something, making it feel like something sharp was cutting into my back. "Make it stop!" I scream to the ceiling. Already know it won't do any good. 

I stayed on my back, cringing in pain for quite some time. I have no idea how long it had been, all I knew was I ran out of tears a long time ago and I just want to pain to end. Now the pain had turned into a burning sensation, like rubbing your knees on carpet only for a long period of time. Soon, I slowly started to feel the pain start to ease. My back slowly lowered to the berth as the pain eased. Yet I still couldn't move. I felt numb. I was afraid if I moved there would be more pain. I hear the doors to the room slide open with a hiss. All I could do was stare at the ceiling, panting, trying to catch my breath. "Shelby! What happened?" A silvery voice called out. Within seconds she was being carried out of the room.  I didn't know who picked me up, I didn't know where the con was taking me. At this point I don't care. All the energy I had just gotten back...Was now gone. 

I felt myself being laid onto a flat metal surface. Bright lights shining above me. I could hear voices around me, but I couldn't put together who they belonged too. Then I felt wire being hooked up to me. I felt different things being hooked up to me. I have no idea what. My mind couldn't focus. I feel paralyzed. "Knockout! What is wrong with her?" I heard a deep menacing voice yell. I know I'm supposed to know who it is, but I can't concentrate to figure it out. "Hook her straight to her spark. This might be it. If this doesn't work, we will lose her." A monotone, flat voice said. It scared me. What ever they were planning, scared me. This could be the end for me and I didn't get to say goodbye to anyone I love. I don't want to die. I turn my head towards the voices. 

My eye sight is beginning to grow fuzzy. I see different forms, but I can't make out who they are. They are standing over another form, laying on a slab. My mind is telling me its my body. I want to believe that its my body. Why am I doubting myself? I have no clue what is going on. I want to know. I start to feel tingling going through my holoform body. It slowly starts growing into electric pulses. Its beginning to become painful. I start grunting, grinding my teeth together. Someone stands over me, looking down at me. "It shouldn't last to long. I know its painful. Just hold on." The same silvery voice that picked me up said. I try and focus on him, I see a crimson red form. Its hard to concentrate. The pulsing is getting worse, speeding up. I let out a painful scream. "Make it stop!" I scream, my back arching from the pain. 

I feel a hand grab onto mine, trying to soothe me. All I can do is scream. My screams were filling the room, causing some of the cons inside to leave. The pain kept increasing, it wouldn't stop. My screams were turning into hoarse cries. It was beginning to become painful to scream, but I couldn't stop myself. I was now covered in sweat and tears. My clothes were soaked through. Just when I began to think it would never end. The lights went out. I blacked out. I felt like I just fell into an abyss. I felt like I was falling, a never ending fall. I wasn't in pain anymore, but now I was falling and I didn't know when I would reach the ground. I still felt numb, but I wasn't being electrocuted anymore. I wasn't pulsing with pain. 

Then I woke up. My eyes opened. They began to focus on the things around me. Everything looked smaller than before. I was beginning to feel my limbs. Little by little it all came back to me. I tried to move my fingers, but they felt funny. They felt smooth and hard. I brought my hand up to my face. Only it wasn't my holoform hand, it was my real hand. My real cybertronian hand. I touched my face lightly, it wasn't fleshy, it was metal. I had my real face back. I looked down my body, checking myself out. Running my digits over my smooth form. I was back. I was myself again. How did this happen, I don't know. I have no idea, but I hope this isn't a dream. "How...Is this...How did this happen? Is this real?" I struggled to get out, as I haven't used my on vocal cords in some time. The words came out hoarse and unfamiliar. I didn't recognize my own voice. 

"There was a series of steps we had to take..." Shockwave began to speak, but it was hard for me to listen to him.  I want to stand. I want to grab something. I want to transform. I sat up and tried to move my legs over the edge of the berth. "Not so fast." Knockout warned. "You are not ready to be moving so much yet. You just got back into your real form." Shockwave stated. "I want to move, do something. I haven't been in my body in years." I said happily. A smile beginning to form on my face as I watched my digits move. It was absolutely amazing. "Now that you have your body back, it will be easier to make you mine." Megatron sneered. My smile vanished. I snapped my optics over to him. I had forgotten where I was, who was around me. I can't fight them. I never had any weapon upgrades. My optics wide, unsure of what to say or do now. I'm still stuck here, there is nothing I can do about it. I need to get out of here. 

Megatron left the room, where too, I don't care. Shockwave left as well to go back to his science stuff. That left Knockout. He was running a few test on me to make sure everything was running the way it should. It was weird being able to look him in the eye. Being the same height was defiantly a change. Something that I would have to get used too. I've been in such a small form for so long, that it felt unnatural to be in my real body. "How do you feel?" Knockout asked. "I feel... weird." I said hesitantly. "That's normal. You have been out of it for awhile. I'm sure you'll get used to it again." He said, doing some more scans. "Can you kick your leg out for me?" I did as told. He seemed happy with the results. "What happened? The rocking of the ship?" I wondered. His face scrunched up, then softened. "The Autobots attacked Darkmount. Destroying it in the process. We had to get out of there quickly." He explained. 

I only nodded in understanding. "What happened to my body during that time? Why was I in so much pain?" I questioned, looking at him with sad optics. "We didn't have your body restrained and when we turned fast, your body had fallen off and ripped the wires out that made you not feel anything going on with your body. So you instantly felt all the pain it had begun to endure while we were trying to find a way to get you back in your body." He continued to explain. It made sense. Now that the excitement of being back in my real form was wearing off. I wasn't sure if I was happy with it. It felt weird to be so tall again. It's a feeling I can't describe. I don't know how to explain it. What would Wheeljack think? Will he be happy or sad? That's if he is still alive. I hope it makes him happy. He will be able to kiss me in my real body now. I hope it makes my sire happy. That's also if he is alive. I have my doubts. 

I need to find a way to get out of here. I don't want to be here. Without much knowledge on combat. There isn't a way for me to fight my way out of here. All I can really do is hope for a miracle.