Chapter 1- Whats your name?

I was cleaning up around my shop after fixing up an Autobot. The mech and his ship crashed down near me sometime late last night. He had a nice gash in his helm. Knocked him out cold. He's just a bit bigger than my partner. She didn't have too hard of a time carrying him in. I soldered the gash up. And the energon stopped leaking. Now we just had to wait for him to wake up. As I was sweeping up the floors I heard a groan. I looked over at the Autobot and saw him put his servo to his helm. Looks like he's starting to wake up. He slowly sits up and looks around. I lean against my broom and watch him. He is white, with a red and green V down the front and red and green down his sides. He has a few scars that I noticed. One in particular right below his lip. Soon enough he saw me staring.

         "Take a picture it will last longer." He states. I gave a small chuckle and cover my mouth. "Where am I? your are a fleshy, how did you get me in here? Where is my ship?" He starts asking tons of questions and tries to get up. "Woah, don't stand up to fast." I yell, running in front of him. "I need to get to my ship! And you need to answer me." He shouts, getting down at my level and pointing at me. He almost knocks me over. I have my partner transform and pick me up. Putting me at eye level with him. He backs up, trying to hide his shock. "No need to be scared. We are neutral to the war. " " I'm not scared." He says getting close to me. He straightens up and looks at my bot. "Why aren't you talking? Who are you?" He tries to communicate with her. "She can't talk." I tell. I look down and cross my arms. 'cause she is me.' I want to say. But no one can know that. I look back at him. "Her designation is qui..Charger. Her name is Charger." I hope he didn't catch that. "And I'm Shelby. Your name?" He was still staring at my bot. A questioning look in his eyes. "Wheeljack." He states not even looking at me. "She won't talk. So stop staring at her. You want answers, look at me." Keeping my arms crossed, staring him down. "Fine, where is my ship?" He looks me dead in the eye. "Follow us."

        I have 'Charger' put me back on the ground and we walk out of the shop and around the corner. Wheeljack's ship was near the side of the building. He ran up to it, and seemed to be talking to it. I'm not gonna judge. "Your ship took quite a beating." I say walking up to him. He doesn't say anything, and starts walking around it. "I can help you fix her up. I didn't get a chance to really find the problems yet. I wanted to make sure you were okay first." I raise my voice. "How long was I out?" He asks looking at me from the otherside of his ship. "Not long. You crashed landed here around 3 in the morning. When I got to you, you were already knocked out. So I, we, brought you in and laid you on the berth. I fixed you up and I didn't want to wake you." I explain him. "I guess a thanks are in order." He walks over to me. "Just trying to help." I turn and walk back to my shop. I have 'Charger' follow. We get in and she transforms back into a '69 Dodge Charger.

         I hear pede steps walking to the shop doors. Wheeljack leans against the doorway. Staring at me. Watching my every move. Me, being the sassy person I am says, "Take a picture it will last longer." Imitating his voice. I look over at him. "I wasn't staring. Just pondering. Where are we?" He says changing the subject. "My home in Wisconsin." I take a seat near my computer and turn to him. "How long have you been here? How come we haven't met? Have you met Team Prime or any others? How come no one has detected Charger on any scanners?" "Woah slow down." I put my hands up to him. " I have been here for quite some time now. And I don't meet many Cybertronians. And if I do. It's usually cause they are injured. And once I repair them. They leave. And I have heard of Team Prime, but never met them. I was able to pull out the tracking device and make a shield to be undetectable to the outside world. You can only find me, if you crash land here or I bring you here." I explain. "Do others ever come back?" He asks. "No no one's ever come back. That's okay though. It would be hard for them to find me again." "Wouldn't I be able to get coordinates on this place, if I called for a ground bridge?" He is now on one knee in front of me. Clearly intrigued about my home. "Um I'm actually not sure. No one has ever tried. But my shield is almost the same as a cloaking device. As well as you can't contact anyone when inside it." I tell him. "What if something happens and you need to contact another bot?" "I don't know anyone on the outside. So why would I need to contact anybot?" He looks confused. "Well I guess you wouldn't."

           He takes a walk around my shop. Looking at everything again. I think he's calmed down. At least he looks a little more calm. He's not all wide optics anymore. And no more angry face. He walks over to my living area. Bending down to take a better look. My living area has 3 levels. The first level or ground level is the kitchen and a bathroom behind the stairs. I don't really need any of these things. But I need it to look like I'm actually human. The second level is a living room kind of feel. It only has a railing around the outside to keep from falling off. It has a couch, a small coffee table, a wooden TV stand filled with movies I've collected throughout the years, and then the TV is attached to the wall. It's only a 50" but I don't need a big one. It's just me. Then take the stairs to the 3rd level is my bedroom. I do have walls up around it. But no door. It has a window looking out into my shop. The bed is a neatly made queen size bed. One medium size dresser on the back wall with a mirror above it. It's all clean, no clothes laying around the room. I have clothes, not alot. Since I don't get out much. It may not be much. But it's home. I sometimes don't even sleep in the bedroom. I usually sleep next to 'Charger'. Or in her vehicle mode. It's just weird for me to sleep in a bed.

           "It's a cozy little place you got here. But why don't you have...um...what did the humans call it...a house?... Yeah a house? Why don't you have one of those? Instead of being in your place of work?" He turns to me and asks. "I like to be close by." I tell him. He gives me a curious look and walks back over to me. "I better go get started on my ship. I don't want to be too much of a burden for you." He says in a sarcastic tone. " It's nice to have company every once and awhile. Even when they are thick headed." I smile at him. He's different than all the others I've met. Makes me almost want to be friends. But I know he will leave just like all the others and won't come back. "If you want any help. Please feel free to ask. Or if you need parts." I turn back to my computer. "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind" I hear him say and listen to him walk out the door.