Which is why he was the first to let of his reign because he did his assigned works before time, it also improved him vastly, and made him sharper. Tho, he would never admit it even on his dying bed. He owed to Harry. Big time.

"You owe me big time" Harry said loudly.

Bryan blinked, is he reading my thoughts? He quickly composed his features and gave Harry his best smirk.

"Owe you what?" Bryan causally asked crossing his legs this time.

Harry's eyebrows furrowed in cross as he pretended to think hard "Everything" he lightly replied.

"Like even breathing, thinking, walking, eating..." Bryan replied with a trace of laughter.

"I took you for a man of wit not a lame childish jokes" Harry said his lips twitching.

Bryan smile widened and shook his head, he pointed a finger at Harry and said "I knew you had an eye for a gem, finally you realised my potential"

Harry gave him his best poker face discouraging his vain attempt to carry out the discussion on his humour. Clearing his throat Bryan said " Well, then. let's get to business"

Hearing his words Harry smiled " let's" he replied. And remained silent for few extra long minutes.

He soon realised he was at block road, unable to make a way out, and the other way stood Ginny, he had to prosper her sooner than second, every since he had came to senses his love for her, he wanted to ask her to remain once and for all his forever. To bind them together for eternity in love, passion, care, family, in marriage.

But the thought of marriage scared him of losing her if he bought the matter soon to their growing relationship. They had finally found a ground to there relation, Ginny was thinking of a transfer to London and that made Harry mad with joy. He soon blurted out the idea of moving in to her, to his utter shock she accepted his idea.

Mrs weasely being the kindest woman to Harry all her life, disagreed with Harry for once in her life for both of them living in together without matrimony. Ginny went against her mother and had a huge battle of morals.

Harry kept his thoughts to himself all along, he tried to persuade Mrs weasely to agree with her daughter's wishes, but she instead won in convincing Harry to took a step he was holding back.

He quietly tested Ginny, in order to make sure her feelings were mutual on this, he would randomly bring up the scenarios of them living together as she had agreed in a heartbeat. Harry joked about them being married and living under a house with more kids then Weasely's . To his joy she would spontaneously duel with him they would never have kids more than three.

His train of thought were broken with " Call me when you finally decides to unlock this mystery" Bryan said bored as he uncrossed his legs to get up.

Harry gulped and opened his mouth " I would have never bothered you trust me, if I had my own friends around"

Bryan sat back and nodded his head, Harry flushed a shade of pink and his lips twitched he knew the reason behind the colour, why did it took him this long to figure out. What a twig.

"Hermione is the one I would have gone to, I take her for granted" Harry groaned uncrossing his own legs now taking his weight on his elbows as he moved and rested his hands on his thighs. He looked so serious, for a minute Bryan thought they were again going to solve some fishy case. Not his love life problem.

Brayn made no move to lessen Harry's discomfort, he was throughout enjoying it.

"I guess this will speak enough for me" Harry said taking out a gleaming stone on putting on a center table between them, he carefully placed the ring and watched Bryan keenly, hoping to catch his reaction.

Bryan remained quiet as he looked at the beautiful diamond resting on the table, true his tongue rolled back in his mouth and down his throat, he expected something serious not as serious as the proposal. Later a second his lips twitched and he cockily replied "I am honoured that you considered my approval first"

A sharp laugh echoed in Harry's office he least expected that answer, hell it didn't even crossed his mind, but this was Bryan White and you can expect something stupid like that from him, anytime, anywhere.

His laugh wasn't filled with humour but with sarcasm. And Bryan knew well. "Well, for once have you gotten the correct size?" He fired "It does look small to me."

"Here let me try, I know her finger size well, you see if it's fit in little finger then you had it mate" Bryan rambled on as he moved forward to take the ring. Harry arched his eyebrow in disapproval.

"Don't" Harry solemnly replied. Clouds of regret forming in his head, "Do not touch it. I know perfectly well what fits her finger, thank you for your generous offer" Harry barked losing a bit of his anger.

Bryan shrugged pouting, he only intended to help and not make a fool of him, as he something experienced earlier, he planned to prosper to Sara as well luckily she went to collect their drinks in his house where she lose her jewelry on his table, which consists of watch, a ring and a bracelet. She wore more jewelry than anybody he know.

He quickly compared the size just to be sure and was devastated when it was a size smaller. All ideas flushed in drain as he sat back pushing all his cheesy ideas of being the romantic. "Suit your self" Bryan replied puffing his mouth. Just to make Harry more comfortable.

Harry had a chill run down his spine looking at Bryan, he is truly like this all the time. What does two most funniest and intelligent girls see in him.

"So, I showed you this not for your approval, dear god.' Harry actually laughed at his comment. " I need your" he stuttered his ears Turing pink "aa..advice" he finished quickly.

Bryan seemed to be on cloud nine hearing his words and beamed "how can I help?" He quickly replied too not being an pain this time.

Harry relaxed and said "I don't know. Is it soon? Will she freak out? She won't turn me down, right?" His green eyes most attractive feature on his face losing a tiny shine in it with him being open and honest about it.

Bryan felt a low bow, he knew the dynamics of their relationship, he had seen Gin head over heels for him, he felt it, with every passing emotion between them, she opened her heart to him but never gave a place to reside, her love and pain was too livid for him. He was envious of his position in her life, but that was all in past now.

They both moved on and finally found their happiness, Ginny shinned along with Potter at her side and he honestly felt he glowed with Sara too, because she was drowning him a inch everyday towards her and he never wanted to submerge.

He felt overwhelmed witnessing Harry's part of emotions. "Before her, are you ready for it?" He slyly joked trying to make him annoyed.

"Never have been so sure" Harry replied in a beat, not getting irritated with his jab, this made Bryan lose his smirk.

"What do you want Potter? She will say yes in nano seconds" Bryan said with a straight face.

"She will?" Harry eyes sparkled a bit. As he looked at him with some hope. Bryan released a low whistle " Boy! You are whipped"

Harry didn't mind again as he desperately wanted him to assure him back, he patiently waited and Bryan laughed a small genuine laugh.

"She will for sure." Bryan met his gaze steadily making him go for it.