Chapter 21

True to the words I have almost covered up my notes, with non stop three hour studying without any break my head was spinning but I also had a wide grin on my face, one of the worries scratched out. Prinstin Library was a hidden treasure for me, it was my constant silent friend through two years, I had my university library access too but I rarely used it, fill with uncountable students, always in a buzz, lack of tranquility, left me soar. I was hanging around Prinstin but never knew it was an library, I accidently stumbled across it and it was an sight to my soar eyes. Ever since I came here to study and read, it was lavish enriched with worldly  knowledge, with every possible journals, I read it was roughly three hundred years old, in History of Prinstin Library.

With amazing  Window manifestations it provided an extra dimension to make them a stunning and eye-catching addition to the building. with a nature theme for the library of a rural studies campus and cogs and wheels to reflect the explicit style. 

Even with outstanding features it was a quiet place which was a blessing for me, I decided to take a break and went for the coffee looking outside it was almost dusk, wow! I lost the track of time, usual. I stretched my hands over my head and yawned, coffee indeed needed. When I came back I saw Harry standing near my occupied table looking around, He wore a thick black coat with straight brown pants paired with shinny black shoes and a blue scarf wrapped around his neck, He was loosing his hand gloves and I stayed for a moment looking at him, something flipped in my stomach and I did not liked it.

"I didn't knew you were here, or else I would have bought another cup" I said 

He looked up and eyed my cup shaking his head in an approval or not? "It's okay" He said.

"Hi, sorry! I could get you one, I think you might need one." I said with a small smile.

"I don't really need it" He replied remotely. I moved my chair and placed my cup on the table moving my eye brows signaling him to take the seat in front of me. He took the seat and removed his another glove, It was cold out but inside it was a little warm, he din't lose his scarf. 

"Thank you again. For doing all this, You din't have to" I said.

He nodded his head once and saw my mess scattered around the table, papers, crunched balls of papers which I make when I don't understand the topic, scribbling on pages, highlighter, ink pot, quills, You name it and it was present on the table adding my mess to the glory, I turned a shade pink of red like my hair, in an lame attempt I tried to clear the coast but then again, he saw it right? what's the use now. I shrugged and thought about the interview.

I had already made all the questions for Madam Finn I just altered a few for Harry, I searched for the paper on which I made the list but it seems lost now, I clapped my lips and thought where did I left them last time.

"So, How are you?" I asked him to break the silence. Still searching.

"Good." He replied. God! where did it go? Did I put it back in my bag? Ahaann...got it.! 

"Ahaan..got it!" I exclaimed. 

"I can see that." He replied tilting his head to the right. Did I said that out loud again.?

"Mmm...This my list" I lamely moved it in the air, Okay lets get to the business. 

"Are you ready? Shall we begin?" I asked him.

"Sooner the better." He replied, Do I hear Boredom in his voice? Haaa, I din't even start and he is already bored. Goood!! 

"First one, Your full name? I know that, so check" I said.

"Second one, Your parents name? Oh! I know that too." I smiled looking at him, he only stared at me with an poker face, I gulped.

"Sorry, your parents.." I trailed off, scratching my quill on the paper.