Chapter 24

"Times up! hand me your sheets all of you" Said Professor Esma.

I looked at the clock it was about time, I quickly wrote my last answer and rested my quill at the table, glancing my paper thoroughly. I went ahead and handed my paper to Professor Esma before she starts snatching away papers like an mean witch, which she was during exams. Today was the last paper and nothing felt better than the sound of VACATION.

I was extra giddy just because I did well in all of my papers than I ever did before, I had worked way too hard for this pushing all my buttons to bring out maximum effort, so far everything looked bright, I just hoped my feeling turns out to be a reality. I saw Bryan coming out of his classroom head bent talking softly with an girl, she was giggling and he was showing off his dimple cute smile, I shook my head I already know where this is going to head.!

"Whats up loser?." I patted Bryan shoulder. Earning a deadly scowl from him I only grinned.

"Ginny." He greeted his teeth. Oh! where did his nick name go for me 'love'.

"How did it go? Can I accept an 'C' after all night hard work?" I batted my eyelashes at him and smiled a little at this girl beside him, a blonde, shaped, tall, with pretty eyes and a perfect set of teeth, Haaah- A typical Bryan taste.

"Ahem- this is Ginny, Sam. Ginny sam" He made the introductions with an dry voice.

"Nice to meet you, We live together." I supplied. Hooking my hand in his arm smiling all the way. Bryan glared at me. What am I spoiling his potential two weeks love story? Oh May be I am.! He did this to me in the past. Get the taste of your own medicine White.

"Actually we are room mates." He cleared. patting my hand while trying to remove it, I only hold it tighter.

"I see." Sam gave me a tight smile.

"Shall we leave? we got to catch up our sleeps." I huffed and rolled my eyes. Sam gave us a weird look stepping a foot back. Bryan saw that too and gently pulled me back with him.

"What in the world, are you doing?" He hissed at me.

"What? we are tired aren't we? I smirked at him, he squinted his eyes.

"I know what you are doing Weasley" He grunted.

"I do not know, what you are implying?" I batted my eye lashes again and he groaned, rolling his eyes.

"Stop it, I understand now.!" He sighed. And I passed him an devilish smile, and raised my left eyebrow.

"Okay. oKay. I apologize." He hushed me far away from him.

"Owh! Don't push me. I can walk!" I growled at him. He moved me further.

"Till next time" I poked my finger at his chest and walked away. He hurriedly returned to Sam, She was still waiting for him? Sad. But again every girl did. What an chump.

I turned for the last time and shouted. "See you home soon, Love" and winked at him he totally ignored me talking a confused Sam hand he turned left. I chuckled to myself and walked home happily.

I threw my snowy covered shoe at the door and lay flat on the couch exhaling a deep breath. I did it. For once I did what I had actually planned I completed my abort mission to moving Paris and actually earning the prestigious degree which will open endless oppurtunity for me in future actually working at field I picked and enjoyed.

Tonight I will celebrate myself. I will cook for myself and pat my back on my achievement with the only dish I know I will make white sauce pasta. But I made it like a pro. With some wine, do we even have wine?

"Get up, sleepy head!" Bryan shouted in my ear, I pushed my self of the couch and put my hand over my heart which was racing like manic. I blinked and took my surrounding. Yeah I was at home, Then I looked at Bryan having an smug smile all over his face. He sat on the coffee table so that now we both were eye to eye. I split my eyes at him.

"Oh my god, Look at your face." Bryan said words lost in laughter, he clutched his stomach with his hands and looked like he was trying hard to not to fake it. I rolled my eyes and stretched my hands over my head and slaped his head when he was not paying attention, he snapped his head too fast and all his laughter died. Than again I started laughing way too hard. And genuine laughter tears sparked my eyes. I was beating him today at all his goals.

"Take that back." He deadpan.

"Like how? Repeating the action?" I moved my hand in the air and he moved aside, I laughed again.

What was I doing, I was gonna cook my celebratory lunch how did I even fall asleep, well I hope its not that late.

"You got sleep marks all over your right face, How long you have been asleep?" Pried Bryan.

"Umm-what time is it?" I rubbed my neck, Ow- it hurt so much.

"It's almost seven." He replied.

"Whaaaat? It's seven I have been asleep since" I was cut in he middle.

"Since you came back, I have heard this before, But where?" He scratched the back of his head pissing me more, of course he was talking about me. That moron.

"Ahaa.....from you.!" He brighten up and flashed me a toothy smile. Ignorant jerk.

"Move away, I will fix something to eat, I am hungry." I grumbled.

"No need, I already bought us some food." He took my hand stopping me to move around. I looked at the table where packets were already lined up, with hot steam making it way out. My furrow melted and a soft smile took its place. I heard Bryan chuckle But I ignored it. He sat down and made some room for me next to him I took my usual place and opened the packets. It was chinese. My recent favourite.

I was content with my life now, with Yum food and a good rest after weeks finally I was living again. I caught Bryan staring at me with the corner of my eyes, I turned and looked at him raising my eyebrow.

"You still get sauce on your upper lip" He moved his thump and removed it and sighed at the end.

"Table manners, I am never dining with you at any restaurant" He rested his hand on his lap with an disappointed look.

"Get lost" I smiled and stole his last shrimp. He glared at me I made an incredibly worst pouted face.

We threw the empty containers at the table not bothering to clean the mess we chattered all night, me asking about his new love life and his cheesy flirts I some time edited them help him improvise in his own game, He took my suggestions very seriously I laughed at that own tought, but he said it always worked better after my edits. I gave myself that credit when he happily gave it to me. I smiled looking into his eyes, how brightly they shone when he talked about things he loved, and how animatedly he moved his hands around making a circle around us which kept us busy in our senseless ordeal. How much I am going to miss you Brye, it almost time to say good bye.