Chapter 11

I picked mum's letter first. It was beautifully decorated with all the fancy pink small lace tied around. I slowly peeled it and opened the letter.

Dear Ginny,

I read your letter, what do you mean your skipping your lunch often? do you want me to pull you back here with your ear? you know how much I hate you skipping your meals. please my baby, do your mother a favor eat on time. I cant sleep without worrying about your lack of eating habits.

I am actually doing fine. without you kids around burrow its rather empty. Even your father had opted some other hobbies. That man knows no rest. My days are lazy and nights are lengthy. I cant wait to see you all. Don't you miss your mum anymore? Cant you pay her a small visit? My eyes have been longing to see you my beautiful daughter.

Boys are crazy as ever. Charlie promised to visit this christmas, even Percy is going to visit. Fred and George has moved back in. Can you believe it? Bill and Fleur are also going to be there. Ron is Ron he will never miss any celebration. just like last year every one was there only your presence was lacking.

Harry has gone missing again. THO he was present for christmas. Not taking your much time. I send you all my love my baby girl. wish to see you soon.

love, mum and dad!

I Smiled and laughed that's mum for you half of her letters are about food. I love you mum.

I next picked Sara's letter.

Dear Gin,

Hahaha Gin you never put a break on your clumsiness. Do you? I am still laughing remembering your letter. Poor boy. I MISS YOU even more when I see you are having this much fun but without me?

You know nothings new and happening here anymore so same old same old. I had actually made an improvement in my potions lately. I will send you a sample next time. Or better you can try it. Yeaaieee....I am so excited I am counting days..mm...its actually hard to do that so ill count months instead. Hehe.

And why is Fred giving me this new looks? Had you told him about my potions.? I swear I will cut you in half if you did. You know well how those twins are so sneaky.

P.s how is ur rommie Bryan lately? You haven't talked about him expect his nagging(not that I am asking for it) just you know I am accustomed to read about him more.

So I will be winding up now. Send you lots and lots love. Take care baby!

Xoxo Sara.

I always have this huge smile plastered across my face when ever I read sara's letter. She just remember every word I wrote in my letter. For like I wrote that incident about spilling all beer on this boy in pub(by accident) of course. To be frank I missed her more.

I debated on opening Fred or Ron letter? I leaved Ron's for later.

Dear Gin,

I am absolutely devastated that you included my letter in this sack face letter, so I am taking the liberty of showing you the pain of two different person's letter in one. Yeah ill give him one last paragraph to write. Assuming he will say same as me.

Yeah we know you are this big hot shot busy girl just stop putting it in our faces. We work too and we just moved in back so that we would bug mum some more. She is going crazy old lady staring at walls or knitting like ten sweaters a day. So we thought why not give her some twins time? Like old day.

Wish you were here. You were gold back then. Just please return us that old GIn of ours. In need of her.

How is Bryan? Your only friend u must say I am looking forward to met this guy. Till then don't do any hanky panky stuff with him. You need this big brothers approval first.

And what is Sara cooking these days? She smell different.!

And Harry is MISSING.

Take care sis. Love you.

Love Fred and George.

What is wrong with this two? I laughed aloud yeah I added both of there letters in one last time. They basically talked same so not wasting my energy any more I mixed them in one. I wonder why I dint do this earlier.?

Now two more Ron and Hermione.

Dear Gin,

I am so glad you have scored an A in your last paper. I am truly proud of you and your achievements. how is your cold now? did you tried that potion i recommended you? That works for me fine. I am doing well Gin, It's just I miss you awfully sometimes.

It's two years since, you left. Your term is on end as well, what are your future plans? Did you gave any real thoughts on it? If not. You better start working on it.

My schedule is growing more tight, which is making Ron more irritated, can he possible be more? haha. Everything is changing day by day. Nothing seems to stay stable any longer. I am worried Gin.

Harry is been missing for two months now. I know you like no talks about him but he never does this. No matter how surreal the situations gets. I cant speak this to Ron it will only worry him more. I just wish he is fine and come back. sorry for this chatter. But I feel light weighted speaking my worries to you.

My ever best girl,

love Hermione.

I was no longer smiling now. I opened Hermione's letter knowing she won't mention Harry much longer needed than Ron's which often included Harry and his tales.

I rarely talked about Harry or even asked about him in this span of time to anyone. And little by little they all decreased there larger para's to small one line.

But now after all the letters having the same last line in common I was escaped Ron's letter knowing it will be filled by one one hot topic 'HARRY MISSING CASE'

But I din't understood the chaos of his missing case when I just saw him today with pure accident of course.

He wasn't actually missing. He was here in Paris. Safe and Sound. With in my living radar.