Chapter 49

I was lying on my stomach on my couch, a magazine spread open infront of me but I wasn't reading it, I was staring at the long shinny pages, but my mind was trapped somewhere else, with someone else.

Just thinking about him made my cheeks burn till today, turing on my left one hand resting under my head and one on my lips, I could still feel the tingling sensation of his lips like he kissed me moments ago, I was lost in his memories again. It's been a long week since Harry's surprise visit, I closed my eyes and replayed the scenes once again.

****

After a while we left The Museum hand in hand, I thought I was dreaming and any moment I would wake up in my bed, but the warmth spreading through Harry's hand indicated that it was not a dream anymore, he removed his left hand glove and made me wear it. Taking my right hand in his left, he securely intervened our fingers locking them and keeping it inside of his pocket.

My face glowed after his sweet gesture, we walked around aimlessly. "Do you want to go home?" Harry asked me.

It was dawn and everything looked much prettier, I shook my head, Harry raised his eyebrow. "Okay" he said calmly.

After a few steps an idea blinked in my head and I tilted my head, clearing my throat I said "Do you wanna see something with him".

"Of course" Harry replied easily, he seems much relaxed. I smiled at him and took a left dragging him behind me, it was at even shorter pace than my previous home.

I took Harry to my heaven, my spot. The sea looked incredible, the rays of early sun rise hitting it's waves created an beautiful after glow. The sky reflected its beauty and the orange glow was stretching it's wings, illuminating variations of colours, white, pink, blue, all gelled up into eachother making it outstanding view.

The winds were strong and the smell of salt filled our noses, taking a deep breath I felt much alive, it had the usual calming effect on me. "It's beautiful it's it?" I asked Harry looking at the ever expanding water.

"Indeed" I heard Harry say, I smiled and looked at him but he wasn't looking at the sea or sky but at me. My neck grew hotter and my cheeks turned crimson. Oh boy! I was blushing so bad.

"Let's take a seat" I said quickly and searched my favourite bench, it was few feets away, I walked fast to change the subject, Harry chuckled louder and I close my eyes in embarrassment. He still hold my hand.

A rush of wind passed through our ears and I shivered, it was much colder in the morning, Harry released my hand and I felt a tug at my heart at the lost of his touch, he sat on the bench and parted his long wide legs, taking a hold of my hand he pulled me in between his legs and his arms came around my stomach wrapping his body against mine.

I went stiff, he rested his head on my shoulder and slowly whispered in my ear " Still cold, is it warm enough?" I Melted in his arms, my body went soft and I rested my head back on his chest keeping my hands on his, " Yes" I replied. "Good" He said and kissed my ear.

We sat in silence for a few minutes enjoining each other's presence, taking in the view. My mind was spinning with all the effects, I tried to remember the last night events.

"Do you often come here?" Harry broke the silence and my train of thoughts.

"Yeah, this is one of my favourite places, it's my spot" I happily Announced and he smiled.

"It's beautiful out here" Harry said taking a deep breath, I nodded.

"Why didn't you bought me here when you were showing around Paris" Harry asked me randomly, and I had to think for a minute before replying.