14

Bailey's P.O.V.

Jax got up carrying me with him. This is weird, why is he carrying me? I looked at his friends to see if they found it weird but they were all looking at us with a smirk. He walked into the kitchen and put me on the counter. I went to get down but he caught me and put me back on the counter. 

"Stay up there baby girl." He said.

His friends must have followed us into the room. They were laughing under their breath. I started playing with my fingers because I didn't know what to do. I felt so awkward with them constantly staring at me. 

"What do you wanna eat Bailey?" Jax asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. He looked in the cupboard and came back out with a few things. He turned on the stove and started making something. After a few minutes he had 2 plates of spaghetti, making me smile. I love spaghetti, it is the best shit in the world. He put the 2 plates on the table. I went to get down but he ran to me and grabbed me in his arms. I groaned causing him to smirk at me. He set me in the chair and put the plate in front of me and watched as I went to take the first bite. I cautiously put the noodles into my mouth. He smiled at me once I fully ate it. Then he began to eat. Well that's really weird and kind of uncomfortable. 

"I totally told you he has a daddy kink!" Danny yelled.

Jax choked on his noodles. I almost started laughing, I let a giggle escape my lips. Everyone looked at him like he had grown 2 heads. My eyes widened and I immediately stopped and looked down, not liking the attention. 

"What the hell Danny?" Jax asked.

"You litterly do everything for her. You didn't let her walk, and you watched her eat, which was kinda creepy all in all. And you call her baby girl." He said.

"So?"

"So.... That is like all of the signs of a daddy kink."

I shook my head. I swear people come up with the stupidest things sometimes. Danny came over to me. He grabbed my shoulder making me flinch, although he didn't notice or didn't mention it. Danny looked over my shoulder and smirked down at Jax as a thought bounced around in his head. 

"I can bet that if she called you daddy right now, you would be hard as stone." He said.

"You're and idiot." Jax said rolling his eyes, "I haven't even heard her voice yet." 

I don't like to voice out my opinions, and you have to be super close to me for me to actually talk to you. I rolled my eyes at them and finished my food and got up to put the plate in the sink but Jax grabbed it from me.

"I don't have a fucking daddy kink. I just wanna baby my baby girl." Jax said.

"Jesus Christ." Danny said face palming. 

Jax picked me up and carried me out to the living room again, everyone following him. He sat on the couch and pulled me onto his lap, wrapping his arms around me, creating that feeling of security. 

"You guys can make anything that's in the kitchen." He said.

Bear was barking to be let in from outside. I imagine someone let him in because he came running around the house. I let a giggle escape my lips causing Jax to smile at me. I leaned into him and he wrapped his arms around my waist possessively. Drake and Kev sat on the couch. Kev pulled Stella on his lap. While Grace and Danny went into the kitchen to get some stuff. I snuggled into Jax wanting his warmth and pulled me closer to his chest. I could feel his breath on my nose making me shiver a little.

"You cold baby girl?" He asked.

I just shrugged. He grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch and wrapped it around the both of us and I cuddled into him a little more. Stella grabbed the romote and turned on the tv as Danny and Grace came back out with some chips and set them on the coffee table. Kev, Stella, and Drake all grabbed some. Grace sat on top of Drakes lap and snuggled into him.

Danny sat there staring at the food.

"Who needs people when you can have food!" He said happily and hugged all of the chips laying on the chair. I let a giggle escape my lips as he started kissing the bags and he grinned at me and smirked at Jax.

"What now Danny?" Jax groaned.

"If your not hard from that giggle then I don't know what turns you on." He said smirking.

I blushed snuggling into Jax trying to hide myself. He chuckled and held me tighter and adjusted me on his lap and I could feel his boner pressing into my thigh and smirked at me.

"Oh my god! You are hard!" Danny yelled.

"Danny my god. Keep your voice down." Amanda yelled from upstairs.

"Sorry!" Danny yelled back.

"God that kid." I heard her mumble.

I let a giggle escape my lips again. God I am getting too comfortable with these people. Jax snuggled his head into my neck and gave it a peck. Everyone was comfortably sitting around watching whatever was playing on the tv, all snuggled up. 

"Who wants ice cream?" Grace suddenly popped up and yelled. 

I immediately perked up at the sound of that word. I haven't had ice cream in forever! Bear came running from downstairs, that's where he must have been. I haven't seen him for quit some time. He jumped up on my lap and snuggled into me as I pet his head. 

"I think Bailey wants some ice cream." Jax said.

I looked at him and fake glared, not that he could see. He smirked and pulled me back to his chest and  I snuggled back into him. He held me around my waist again as I kept petting Bear. 

"Alright, then I say we do it. Jax you need to put on a shirt and then we can go. I'll ask your mom if she wants anything." Drake said.

I went to stand up and Bear jumped down. Jax grabbed me again and carried me upstairs and threw me down on the bed laying next to me. I quickly grabbed my hood as I was falling down onto the bed making sure that it had stayed up. He smirked at me a leaned in closer, placing both arms on either side of my head and leaned down hovering over my lips.

"Woah! Keeping it PG in here." Drake said.

Jax chuckled and hopped off the bed. He walked into his closet and came back out with a thin sweatshirt. He pulled me off the bed and out the door, casually making our way downstairs as everyone was waiting for us. I cowered into Jax trying to find comfort and he pulled me closer to him smiling down at me.

"Who's ready for ice cream bitches?!" Danny yelled while running out the door.

*Edited*