Special Announcement

hey guys! so we are about to reach 500 reads!!!!!!!

thank you all so much for reading and sticking with me.

so, im going to do that contest thing a little earlier than planned being we are at 430 reads.

so here are the questions u need to answer. just comment ur answer below if you want to partitcipate.

1. Where did Megan and her family live before they moved to Indiana?

2. How old is Megan

3. What is 26mgmt

4. what do you think of Jacob Whitesides (lol random, but i wanna know if you guys like him cuz i do lol)

okay, now some questions about the boys and the answers may or may not, be in this book...

5. Is Shawn verified on Twitter?

6. When was the last time Cam made a Vine

7. Where does Sammy Wilkinson live?

8. Name all the boys that have over 1 mill followers on twitter

9. When is Hayes birthday

10. in which Youtube video, did Matt call Nash a "fucking jew"

11. did you watch Matts Younow last night? (this answer doesnt have a wrong answer, i just wanna know if you saw hius Younow or not lol)

12. How old is Jacob Whitesides( careful how u answer this)

okay guys those are all the questions that i want you guys to answer if you wanna become a character in this story!

so just comment your answers below and i will read them all.

and the first person to get more than 10 correct, is the winner

so once again, thanks so much for reading and everything!

i have some good ideas coming up for the next few chapter and then its over! :(

im thinking of ending it on chapter 34 or 35, that way i can put some more stuff in here and make it the best i can!

and if you guys have any ideas on what you want me to put in here, please feel free to inbox me! i always reply cuz i have NO LIFE!

yay!

anyways, if you want a sequel tell me and ill make one, but after this story, i might make a 5SOS fanfic or another magcon fanfic.

and.. if you want, u can comment on which 5SOS member you want me to do the story on or which magcon boy you want me to do the story on.

who knows, maybe ill make two stories, one 5SOS and one magcon.

the world may never know

alright guys be sure to answer those questions and get them in asap if you wanna be in the story, but if you dont wanna b in this one in particular,and u wanna b in one of my other ones i will make, fine too! just lemme know

alright well ill see you guys soon!

love you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BYEEE