CH 26

Megans POV:

Three days can go by faster than you think. 'Cause we arenow lfying to Indiana.

i'm so exicted to see Taylor and all but im gonna miss my home back in North Carolina.

after an hour flight, we land in Princeton.

i learned that my new house is right nextdoor to Taylors so thats like a huge bonus.

"Come on lazy butts lets get going!" i exclaim running to the baggage claim.

today, im wearing a Taylor Caniff tank, white ripped skinny jeans, and red converse. my lazy outfit.

"We're coming bitch calm down" Hayes gorans, trailing behind me.

"Language" My mom warns

"thak you mother!" i smile as i grab my bag from the conveyer belt.

"now come on! i wanna see the new house!!" i say, as the rest of my family grabd their bags

"sweetie, i getthat your exicted but cut us some slack, we're all very tired" my dad sighs

"fineeeee" i goran as we walk out of the airport.

"wheres the car?" i ask as we roam the parking garage.

"over there" my dad says, pointing to a white porsche.

"thats our car?" i ask as i put my bags in  the trunk

"i got a new one" my dad explains as he gets in

"gotcha" i smile, getting tin the back seat.

afterwhat seems like an eternity, we arrive at our new house.

its two story, like our old one, but this one looks alot bigger.

"we're here!" i yell getting out of the car

i grab my bags and run into the house.

i run all around, checking everything out and i finally decide which room i want.

i pick one of the master bedrooms, with a rather large walk in closet, and a full bathroom with a jacuzzi.

i plop my stuff on the floor and look around. i notice that there is a balcony that faces the house nextdoor, and that house is Taylors.

i smile and walk out onto the balcony.

and as you wouldve guessed, his room is directly across from mine.

i dont see him and i walk back nisde and begin to unpack.

Taylors POV:

A new family just moved in nextdoor and this could mean i could actually have freidns my age in the neighborhood besides Dillon.

i might go over later and say hi, and see if theyre nice.

i sneak a peek at their car, white porsche, niceeee

i mean i want a porsche, but i have three cars, i think im set.

after a while, i walk downstairs and see my dad sitting in the kitchen

"yo pops, im going over to welcome the new neighbors" i say walking out the door.

he nods and continues reading a magazine

i walk over to the neighbors house ansd stuff my hands in my pockets of my jeans.

i walk my way up their front steps and lightlyknock on the door.

i hear bickering inside and then the door opens revealing a very sweaty Megan

wait Megan?????

"Hi Taylor" she smirks