CH 27

Megans POV:

After a long nights rest in my new house, i wake up and walk down stairs and find myself getting hungry. being i had cereal last night, i wanna go out and get breakfast and explore the city a bit.

i walk back up stairs and walk back into my room. i decide on takinga shower being i got all sweaty yesterday.

i hop in the shower and wash up, humming to whatever tune pops into my head. I step out dry off, whilewalking over to my vanity i have in the bathroom.

i brush my hair and pull it into a fishtail braid. i brush my teeth and walk ino my room, with my towel wrapped tightly around my wet body.

i walk overto my closet and step inside, shutting the door behind me. i paw through many articles of clothing but nothing satisfies me. i decide on wearing a gray spaghetti strap shirt, black yoga pants, and my black Vans.

i drop my towel and pull on my outfit and slip on my white beanie for good measure.

i walk out of the closet and toss mytowel in the hamper and walk downstairs and grab my phone from the charger i have plugged in.

i walk outside and see that Taylor is outside playing basketball, shirtless.

go figure.

i walk down the driveway and curse myselff for not wearing sunglasses.

i walk past Taylor and get on my bike.

i pull out my earbuds and plug them into my phone. i select my 'Crazy Mofos' playlist and begin to pedal away.

Take You Down by Chris Brown comes on and i sing along softly to the song.

i observe the scenery that is now my neighborhood as i pedal by.

I pass a few house and one of which has cute boy playing basketball in the driveway.

he smiles and waves, and i wave back and continue pedaling.

After a few minutes of pedaling, i reach a Burger King. its so unhealthy but itll have to do.

i park my bike outside and walk inside.

"Hey welcome to Burger King, how may i help you" the girl at the register asks

"hi, can i get a strawberry banana smoothie please?" i ask, pulling out my wallet.

"sure is that it?" she asks typing in my order

"yep thats it" i smile

"okay, thatll be $2.47" she says

"kay" i reply, handing her my money.

After i get my smoothie, i peek outside at my bike and realize that its gone.

my eyes widen as i run outside.

i look around and find that someone has stolen it.

"are you fucking kidding me" i groan, walking away from the building.

"guess ill have to walk" i groan walking along the road, toward my house.

after a few minutes of walking, a car pulls up next to me.

its a black Lambo and i automaticallyknow who it is.

"Hey doof why are you walking?" i hear Taylor ask, as he rolls down his window.

"someone stole my bike" i pout

"get in, ill take you home" he smiles

"thank God! its hot out here!" i laugh climbing into his car and rolling up the window.