Like Always, I buckled her in and kissed the top of her head before going inside the car. The drive took us 30 minutes, we reached Teddy's Burgers and Wings, I pulled over and opened the door of my car for her. And as always, I offered my hand to which she took. I pulled her closer to my body. I always did this because the warmth of her body makes me feel nice, she has this power over me, with just a mere look into my eyes, all of my fears and doubts just disappears. We walk towards the door, I opened the door for her. 

We sat at a booth near the back of the restaurant, we're regulars at Teddy's. We even got to know the owner of the restaurant. We've ordered our usual half pound burgers, wings and fries. 

"Babe, what's our wedding's motif?" I asked her 

"I'm thinking of Red and Navy Blue. What do you think Babe?" She answered

"I think that's fine or we can go for Maroon and Navy Blue." I smiled at her

"Yes, I was thinking of that too." she smiled.

"I think no matter what the motif of our wedding is going to be, I'd still happily marry you, babe." 

"Awwww... Trying to flatter me." she laughed at me.

"No, I'm not trying to flatter you." I laughed at her statement.

"Okay. So, it's settled? Maroon and Navy Blue, we'll wed in Italy on my birthday." She squealed. Finally we've picked a wedding motif. Everything else including the food and cake were taken cared of by my Mom. 

The Dads meanwhile were busy preparing their bank accounts because as they said, it's only once that their only daughters would be getting married. They wanted to give us the best wedding. Which to my opinion didn't have to happen. But of course, they won over our 'simple' plans. 

"It's 7 months away, babe. I'm finally marrying you." I smiled at her

"How's editing your book of poetry going, babe?" She asked me

"It's easy. I have published a book of poetry before, so I'm no stranger in editing." I gave her a lopsided smile.

"Why didn't you join Northshore's school paper when you transferred?" 

"I have better dreams to pursue, I've also thought that it's probably too late, because we were in the middle of the semester already. I've also considered the demands of a graduating student, I needed to focus on Graduating and getting into med school." I smiled at her

"Or possibly because you already fell in love with me the first time you saw me, you didn't want to lose time for me." She giggled at me

Our orders were served, so we started to put on gloves to eat the wings.

"I most certainly did not fall in love with you the first time, I saw you." I chuckled

"What were your thoughts about me then?" She looked at me smiling

"Babe, I don't want to tell you that now." I said to her before taking a bite at my wings.

"C'mon babe, you never told me, it's time that you did. What were your impressions about me?"

I chewed the chicken wing and swallowed before I was able to answer her.

"I thought back then, who is this girl? Claimed me as a friend the first instance that we've met. Ugh! I can't stand her, she's so annoying. She's such a princess." I chuckled slightly

She slapped my arm after I said what were my thoughts during that time.

"You're mean." she says as she pouts at me