Together

Destiny's POV:

We all gave each other a warm hug and kiss on the cheeks. They never questioned why Kate and I were really close, save for them teasing us, when ever we have moments to ourselves. They keep saying that we had chemistry. Kate and I smiled at them. We both decided to order.

I ordered FU Ramen and Kate ordered Krusty's Funeral. The others have already ordered their food. After we ordered Sally asked.

"So Kate, you and Destiny have news?" She asked and gave us a questioning look. The others have agreed with Sally.

Kate, put her left hand on the table, with out really speaking, I followed her. As we smiled at them. Aldrich, cut us with what we were about to say.

"Wait?! Kate, Destiny, why do you guys have a wedding band? Omg. Wait." His eyes widened Kathrina, Ariana, Rachel and Sally looked into our finger every one of them squealed.

Before they ever formed any conclusions, I cut them.

"Guys, Kate and I are together now. As in we are finally, girlfriends."

I smiled at them and Kate began to explain

"The 'Wedding' band Aldrich, is my parents' promise ring back in college. While the ring on top of it is Destiny's Promise ring to me."

They all stood and hugged us. Congratulating us.

"I knew you two will come around!" Rachel said

Rachel is my closest amongst Kate's friends, she's a lipstick lesbian, her Girlfriend is Ariana.

"Double Date!" Ariana said while laughing at us.

"Omg guys, after all this years, you two are finally together!" Kathrina says

"All those teasing paid off." Sally chuckled

"You bet." Aldrich interjected

They all laughed

"So, share the story, how this happened." Kathrina asked us.

We told them everything except for giving Kate the 3 & 5 in a row orgasms. As well as the night I first made love to her.

"So all this time D, you were holding yourself back? And you even had to do something nice for her on a Sunday, for what you thought was the last time?" Rachel asked

"Yeah Rache. I certainly thought I could do it." I smiled at her sheepishly

"Congratulations D, You deserve to be happy with Kate." Rachel says

"Thank you Rache." I answered

Every one was feeling happy, when our orders have arrived, we started to eat, I took a spoonful of the ingredients in my bowl to scoop over Kate's as she does the same. Then we started to eat.

"You two look like your relationship never changed." Aldrich said laughing at what he observed.

"Why?" I asked him

"You still let each other have a portion of what you're having." he pointed out

"Some Habits stay." I said as I winked at Kate and she blushed

Aldrich only shook his head. We continued talking althrough out lunch, Kate and I split the bill, we paid for their meals, when they found out about me being HGC's New VP for product research.

After a few hours, we decided to head to the Market, to buy groceries, since our stocks are low. As we were walking in the aisles.

"Babe, how busy are we both going to be?" I asked her