chapter 4

[Jungkook pov]

He turns around speaking to me bluntly.

What a dick move, I thought comparing him from last night.

I didn't know what to say. How to say it. I've always known how to speak to people  , whoever and whenever, girl or boy, with confidence.

But I didn't know what to say to this idiot. 

"Name" he  said, keeping his wording short, now looking down at his feet.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook"

[Yoongi POV]

My eyes wided, this guy is Jungkook, the guy everyone knows and talks about...
the fucking 'playboy' and this idiot seems proud of it too.

My perspective on this person completely change,  before he count me attention but now I didn't want anything to do with him.

He'll bring unnecessary attention that I don't need.

I hear him open his mouth while I still got my thoughts in process.

"Your name" he say.

I keep quiet not wanting him to find out, to even realise I exist.

Why did I have to do something so stupid and weird.

Last night I just poked his nose and left ' whats wrong with me?' I asked myself.

Jungkook POV

He didn't answer leaving just silent between us.

It felt like I knew him, but I push the thought in the back of my head, it was probably me over thinking last night.

I stare at him seeing his frail body shiver,  as the wind blew. He looked so feminine.

It was the first day of winter why didn't he have his school jacket?

=======================================================================

Sorry this chapter is short and not very good, I hope I can make it up on the next chapter.