Ch.12-sorries and party?

Tetsuya's POV
It's the third set of this match with team Rin, and it's finally my turn to get on court! How long have I waited! Now... it's time to tell them who Akashi Tetsuya is...

When I hit on court, I saw Riko staring at me, my numbers, to be precised. I don't really care about it,, she won't figure out a thing anyway. Now, let me focus on this match... "Beep—" the sound if the beeping indicates the start of the match. We purposefully let Kiyoshi-kun to get the ball from the tip-off. When he tries to pass it to Taiga-kun, but stopped by Haru-kun, easily. Am I just imagining or the traitors are getting weaker? I'm disappointed. I spared a glance at the score board: 94-65 in our team's favour.

3rd Person POV
When it's the start of the last quarter, Tetsuya subbed Tokari in and Kise out. Tokari immediately marks Hyuuga preventing him from scoring any more three pointers. With Tetsuya marking their ace, and Tokari marking their captain, there's no way they can win already. At last Seijuurou's team won with the score of 115-72.

=TIME SKIP CUZ I WANT=

After prize ceremony, the Seijuurou's team found Hyuuga's team waiting for them outside the exit.

"Ermm... we're here to say...sorry...Kuroko. I'm extremely guilty about what I've said before to you...you are not weak! I know that before or now! So...forgive us?"Kagami said with an super guilty face.
"As long as you are sincere, I'm willing to forgive every one of you. Just don't do it again." Tetsuya replied with a gentle smile. "And also, Kagami-kun. I told you not to call me Kuroko anymore. My name is Tetsuya." "EH?" Team Rin are all very confused.
"Kuroko told Kagami to call him Tetsuya?"
"First name basis?"
"Are they THAT close?"

SWOOSH~~~ a pair of scissors was seen... "Tetsuya is MINE, just so you know. And don't you dare lay a hand in him." The emperor said with wide eyes and a psychotic grin on his face, holding a pair of scissors makes him extra scary. "Sei, please calm down. They're only guessing." "Tch. Anyways, we are going to have a sleepover for a week then a party on the last day. Do you all want to go?" He asked. "YES!" Came the reply from team Rin and team Torne. "Ah, and also, don't forget to bring a decent kimono. It's for the party. It's actually an important party for the Akashis. If you don't have one, please tell me tonight." Tetsuya added.

(That night)
"Woah! Oh my basketball! This mansion can even beat a fcking castle!" Kagami said, voicing out all the new comers' thoughts. "Hello, misters and miss. Welcome to the Akashi's main household. Young masters have been waiting for you." A butler said to the two teams and showing them the way to the living room.

"Midorima-kun, where's Akashi and Kuroko?" Riko asked the carrot currently sitting on a couch in the living room reading a book. "They're doing...something important in Akashi's room. Don't worry, they'll be coming down soon." 'Something important? I wonder...' with her curiosity, she asked Atushi about Akashi's room and went there. Surprisingly, it's not that hard to find.

Just when she's about to open the unlocked door, she heard something. 'Is that Kuroko's voice?' And something more. Suddenly,
Moan~
Scream~
Groan~
'What? Don't tell me, they, they, they...' and unfortunately with her clumsy self, she lose balance and fell into Akashi's room. 'Shit' it's the only thing she can think. When she looks up, she sees them covered in a blanket, with Akashi having an extremely displeased look and a growl. "Get...OUT! NOW, LEAVE!" He roared suddenly during the second word. Riko paled and rush out of the room.
~Back in the room~
"Sei-kun, don't get so angry, it's not intentional anyways." "You don't get it, love. I extremely despise people ruin my private time with you. Especially when you are naked. I don't want them to see you like this. Only I can see you like this." "Sei-kun...you are a pervert...I still can't get why am I in love with you so madly." "Hm~ let's finish what we have left off, Tetsu~ya" "PERVERT!"

A/N-I only want to say two things. SORRY FOR THE SUPER LONG WAIT! And IT IS SO LAME I KNOW AND SORRY AGAIN! Lol I tried already. Lol again. Anyways, thanks for the support! Next chapter will be the last? Or maybe about two chapters.
~Kuroi