Ch.3-A New Team

3rd person POV
"So you guys are going to start up a basketball club right?" Confirmed kuroko's mother, Akira. "Yes, Ms Kuroko. This is our forms for the basketball club, thank you, Ms Kuroko." The crimson head answered. "Ahh! No need to be so polite! You can just call me mom, my handsome soon to be son-in-law(:" After hearing his mothers reply to his boyfriend, tetsuya's cheek flushed red like a tomato. "Okay, thanks mom." Akashi played along and replied, which make his lover's head snuggle to his chest.

(Half year later before the basketball tournament in America。。。)
Still 3rd person POV
"Damn Kise! Don't interrupt me I'm trying to rest before the hell training!" Aho-Aomine said. "So mean~suu! Daiki-chii I'm just trying to remind you that we are going to be late if you continue to sleep as it is already 10 mins before training and we can't afford to walk there!" The model said. "WHAT? Ryouta! You should remind me earlier! Ugh, you know that if we are late by a second only we will have penalty made by the demon couple themselves! We are going to die!!!" The blue head exclaimed while running to the basketball gym of their high school with all his might.
Unfortunately, when they arrived, "Sei-kun, Aomine-kun, Kise-kun, you two are late for one minute and 22 seconds." "Thank you Tsyua. Let's give them our penalty extra training menu we just made last night, okay?" The teal head's lover replied along with a sadistic grin on his face to the Bakas. "WHAT? Damn you Kise Ryouta!!"
And the whole school prayed for them to survive this day with their 1000 perfect push-ups, running around their enormous school for 260 laps, weighing 500 kg, jumping 500 times. "I'm....dead.......he....l........p....." "Its not that hard, Aomine-kun. Me and Sei can do that less than an hour." Kuroko said. He is the vice captain and assistant coach of the team, he is the strongest of the team. While that reply from the teal head gained a jaw drop of he other members of the team which aren't the GoM. They thought that he is the weakest in GoM and only specialise in passing. 'Mon-monsters....the GoM especially the vice and captain...' is all the can think of the whole day.

Sorry guys this is a short one, as you can(not) see, I'm pretty busy right now, tons of tutorial everyday even the holidays! Also, I have high sports training frequently. And yes I play sports, it's track and field.
Anyways, sorry for being a short one and I'm able to update after these few days. And if you are curious, this song is called 'Answer'. It's pretty good I think. It's one of the favourite songs(:
Btw, please vote, comment and give me feedbacks thanks!
~kuroi