Ch.4-tournement

Heyyyy minna-san!!! It's me Kuro and I'm back!!! Btw do you guys know that I LOST MY PHONE DURING THE TRAINING CAMP ugh fml... anyways enjoy the story with the song if you want
3rd person POV
(During the university tournament )
"It's finally the tournement! Are you excited, Tetsuya?" His boyfriend asked. "Half, Sei. I'm a bit nervous and scared also. I don't know if we can win this many competitions. If we can't win, there is no chance that we can face those Seirin jerks in Japan." Tetsuya replied. "It's fine, my love. Those peasants are just too weak for us, just relax. Also, you don't even need to participate in today's two games..." SMACK! "Akashi Seijuro! Stop reminding me this! It's all your fault forgetting we have competition yesterday!" The teal head said angrily and did a small pout. "Sorry my love, I just got too carried away by you...Wah! I said I'm sorry already! Ouch!" The great emperor explained with hiding from his lover's smack. What had happened last night? Let's rewind a bit should we?
Last night
"Sei...WHY THE FU*K ARE YOU IN MY ROOM? I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!" The phantom exclaimed (btw Tetsuya is more expressive than before and not as polite as before after the incident with Seirin) "Sorry Suya, I can't sleep. Can you sleep with me?" "Fine..."
But the 'sleep' turns out to be a night full of moans and screams of both of their names (Akashi the most) and luckily the others can't hear as all the rooms are soundproof.
The next morning
"Ouch! Sei, my whole lower body especially my ass hurts so bad, help!!" The teal head said while massaging his lower body. "I'm sorry love, I did it too hard last night. Come, I'll take you downstairs for breakfast." When they went downstairs, they heard the Aokise couple talking "Kise! Don't sit on MY seat!" The one and only Ahomine said while kicking Kise away. "Ouch! Daikichii! Don't kick me so hard, I still have to play in games later!" "What? We have games today? I totally forgot! Akashi Seijuro.....you are totally dead after it..." this time it's Tetsuya who said it. "Sorry, Suya, I don't know that... so... you won't be able to participate in today's games, right?" The emperor said. "SHUT UP YOU FU*KER!" All he gets is a smack and this as an answer. "Well, that true tho..." "SHUT THE FU*K UP!" "Well, sorry." Now you all know why Tetsuya is unable to participate in today's games.
Now
No doubt, their school won the first two matches although the whole Kiseki no Sedai is not in the matches. "Team, there are still 5 matches coming in these three days. Tomorrow will have only one. I expect you all to win without us the MiraGen." "Yes captain!"
Btw after these years they all have some changes and I'm going to add a character chapter with the Kiseki no Sedai and the other players in their school. Thank you guys luv you 4ever!!!
                                                           ~Kuroi