"Im sure Nash." And before I knew it, we were both naked. And then we heard the door open.

****Taylor's POV*****

I seen Cameron and Chelsea leave early today, and I left my tie-dye Taylor Caniff shirt in there room, and I needed it for Magcon tomorrow. I didn't think anyone would be down here, and instill have my key card, so I just swiped it and walked in. But only to find something I never wanted, in a million years to see. Nash and Kelsie.. Going at it. Well at least it wasn't Chelsea and Cameron.

"What the hell Taylor?" Nash asked.

"Sorry I just came in here to get my shirt for tomorrow, but I'll be leaving now." I said, turning towards the door.

"How did you even get in here?" Kelsie asked.

" I still have my key."

"Come back in about 15 minutes and get your shirt." Nash says.

"Will do!" I say walking out. "Get some Nash!" I yell from the hall way.

*****Nash's POV*****

"I can't believe that just happened. I'm so embarrassed." Kelsie said as Taylor left.

"Me either. But there is no reason to be embarrassed. It was gonna happen some time."

"Yeah, but I wasn't expecting someone to walk in on us."

"Go get dressed and I'll call Cameron. Taylor will be back in a while."

I had to call Cameron three times before he picked up.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Walking back from the mall with Chelsea. Can we come back?"

"Yeah,and you can thank Taylor."

"What the hell does Taylor have to do with anything?" Cameron asked.

"He walked in the hotel room."

"How did he even get in?"

"He still has a key."

"Be there in a little bit." Cameron said p, sounding mad, and hanging up.

****Cameron's POV******

"So, why the fuck didn't you take Taylor's room key?" I asked.

"I forgot about it. Why does it matter?"

"Take it, as soon as we get back." I say, sounding more like a demand.

"Why does it matter. It's just a key."

"It's just a key. It's just a key to our room. Mine and yours room. Not mine, yours, and Taylor's room."

"I don't see not need in taking it Cameron. It's not like he still has the key, so he can come in there and have sex with me."

"I don't want him to have a key."

"Why? He can have a key, jus like anyone of the boys can too."

"No. Take it back."

"I'm not going to." Chelsea said, walking away.

I couldn't go back to that hotel tonight. I had to find somewhere to stay. I decided to call my friend, Samantha.

"Hey, are you home?" I said when she picked up.

"I'm here in San Diego on Magcon, and I want to see you. And I kinda need a place to stay tonight."

"Yeah I'm home. That would be fine. I miss you. I would like to get caught up in everything that's going on in your crazy life."

"You want to meant me at the mall?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in a little bit." Samantha said and then hung up.

Me and Samantha use to go out. And we did go all the way a few times but I didn't think I would happen this time.

****Kelsie's POV****

Someone knocked on the door, I figured it was Taylor coming back to get his shirt, but it was Chelsea.

"Why didn't you just use your key?" I asked, opening the door.

"Cameron has it." She said, walking through the door.

"Where is he at?"

"I don't know. And at this point I don't care." she said, trying to hold the tears back.

"What did he do?" I ask.

"Nash told him about Taylor still having a key to the room. He demanded that I take it."

"Why should you take it? Taylor can come in here, just like anyone of the other boys. Cameron doesn't have a say so in who comes in and out of the room."

"That's what I said. But he didn't care, and he just keep arguing with me till I got fed up with him and walked away." Chelsea said.

"Well that was an interesting story. I'm gonna try and find him." Nash says from the door. "Where did you leave him at?"

"The mall." Chelsea says.

*****Nash's POV****

(N-Nash, C-Cameron)

N- Where are you?

C- I'm fine. I'm with Samantha.

N-Cameron why the hell are you with Samantha?

C- Chelsea doesn't want to talk to me and I wanted to catch up with Sammantha.

N-If you apologized to Chelsea for taking things to extremes she would talk to you. And if I was you I would rethink that Sammantha thing.

C- Nash, she doesn't want me. She wants Taylor. He has the room key not me. And I think I'll just stay with Sammantha tonight. Just tell Chelsea I'm fine I'll be back tomorrow.

N-Cameron it's a fucking key card. And you have one in your pocket too. But I guess it looks like I'm not gonna be able to talk you out of going with Sammantha. But you're acting like a baby, running away from your problems.

After that he never texted me back. I'm not gonna tell Chelsea where he planed on going. He could grow some balls and tell her himself. As I was walking back to the room, I started thinking about what I was gonna tell Chelsea and Kelsie.

"Did you find him?" I heard as I opened the door.

"No, Chelsea, I didn't. But he will be back tomorrow."

"But not for me, for Magcon."

"Well at least we will know where he is."

"I guess you're right Nash."

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to update. I've been busy and I've been procrastinating a lot. I think this chapter sounded better in my head, but whatever.

Hope you enjoy. Gonna try and update regular from on now!

Thanks for over 600 reads! Thats crazy!! It may not seem like a lot compared to other story's but that's crazy for me!!! Love all of you guys!