Chapter 15

****Cameron's POV****

*At the hotel*

"Hey." I heard Chelsea say.

"Hey." I said. You could hear the mad tone in my voice. And that was something I didn't really want her to hear.

"So, where you want to talk? I already know what you want to talk about." Chelsea said.

"Let's go to my room. I traded Taylor so that you guys could be together."

"Okay. But you didn't have to do that Cameron."

"Yes I did. I just need to know one thing Chelsea."

"Anything Cameron."

"How could you do that to me? I really like you. You are beautiful in every single way. Inside and out. I love you. I wanted us to be more than friends but I thought you did too, until today when you and Taylor became official. I just wanted to get to know you first. I wanted you to be mine, but that was a dream." I said.

"I didn't think you ever wanted us to be anything more. Some days you acted like you wanted me too be your girlfriend and the most days just friends. I was tried of waiting. Tried of being single. I have known you longer than Taylor, but Taylor made his move first and you have to respect that. That's and that." she said.

"I didn't know how fast you moved in relationships. Most people wait more than 4 hours anyway."

"Honestly I didn't think Taylor would ask me anything like that. But he did, and I said yes. I wasn't going to waist my time just trying to be friends with someone. It's all on you Cameron, if you would have asked instead of waiting your time 'trying to be friends' I would be yours." she said then walked out the door.

Why did I always have to mess everything in my life that I want up? Cameron why do you have to be so fucking stupid?

****Chelsea's POV****

Cameron had really made me mad. He pretty much called me a slut. He was mad, I was glad he was. He told Taylor he was fine with it, but that's the biggest lie that boys ever told.

"So have you talked to Cameron?" I heard Taylor say.

"Yeah. When we landed he asked me if I would go up to his room with him."

"His room?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah Taylor, nothing happened. He just wanted answers."

"About what?"

"Why I chose you and didn't give me and him and thought." I say.

"Oh. Did he seem mad?" Taylor asks.

"A little."

"Alright. So let's forget about all of this for a while. What do you want to do today?" Taylor asked.

"Shopping!" I say with way to much excitement.

"We aren't shopping."

"Oh, yes we are." I say! pulling on Taylor's arm.

"Well I'm to tired to fight with you babe. So to the mall we go."

"Thank you so much Taylor!"

"Yeah, yeah. Come on."

The mall wasn't that far from the hotel, so we decide to walk. But I was starting to rethink that. Every time a girl realized who he was, it was autograph and picture time. It didn't bother me at first, because those are his fans, but it got old fast. As many times that we was stopping it would take three days to get to the mall. I just decided to go back to the hotel room, Taylor could catch up later.