Chapter 30

*The Next day*

**** Kelsie's POV*****

"Do you know what's up with Cameron?" Nash asked.

"Yeah. Chelsea told me everything."

"Well then what is it?" Nash asked.

"Her and Taylor are back together."

"He already told me that. Secrets don't make friends."

"I wasn't going to say anything, but Samantha moved to North Carolina to finish the school year with us." I said.

"How the hell could Cameron not tell me this? He does know doesn't he?"

"Yeah. He called to warn Chelsea."

"I'll be back." Nash said.

I didn't have to ask. I knew where he was going. I just don't see why he thinks that he needs to know every little detail. Trust me, he didn't know everything.

*****Chelsea's POV****

My alarm went off, once again. I had already hit snooze countless times and if I did again I would be late. I decided to get up and take a shower. After I got out I wrapped my towel around means went to my closet to find something to wear. Then I noticed someone on my bed. It was Taylor.

"What the hell Taylor? You scared the life out of me."

"Sorry babe, just couldn't wait to see you." He said with a chuckle.

" How did you even get in here?"

"Your mother let me in."

"That's surprising." I said.

"Why?" Taylor asked.

"She wouldn't have let a boy into my room 3 weeks ago. I don't know what I did, but I did something right. I have to finish getting ready or we will be late." I said.

"Wear something that will go with pink."

"Why?"

"I brought you something." Taylor said.

"Let me guess, a bandana?"

"How did you know?"

"Oh, I don't know. Just a lucky guess." I said while laughing.

****Cameron's POV****

I couldn't get this girl out of my head. She was everything I ever wanted. Everything I ever needed. There wasn't any words to describe how beautiful she was. No one would or could compare to her. Then I got a text.

( K: Kelsie C: Cameron)

K: Nash knows about Samantha moving.

C: How?

K: He got me to tell him.

C: I told you not to.

K: I also told you I wasn't good with secrets.

C: Where is he?

K: Should be there any second.

Then I heard a knock on the door. Well, more like someone hitting the door with what sounded like hammer. He didn't even have a reason to be mad at Samantha.

"How could you not tell me about Samantha ?" He said when I opened the door.

"I didn't think it was important. Why are you so slaty right now? She didn't do anything to you."

"No she didn't do anything to me. But we done something together." Nash said.

"YOU DID WHAT WITH THAT SLUT?!" Kelsie said, walking up behind Nash.