Chapter 5

*** Chelsea's pov***

Omg had Cameron just called me beautiful? I thought calling him handsome was the biggest mistake of my life but then he called me beautiful and I was lost for words.

"So you want to go in before i take you home?" He asked

"Sure!" I said. "You never answered my question."

"What question?" He asked

"Why is every girl after you?"

"I like to think its my looks but I know that's not all."

"So, what is it then?" I asked

"Nash and I are in a group that goes on tour."

"Like a band? Because if you are in a band that would explain a whole lot." I said.

"It's not a band, it's called Magcon tour, we go all over the United States. Magcon stands for meet and greet. Me, Nash, Taylor, Aaron, Matt, Carter, Jack and Jack, and Shawn all get to meet our fans."

"Why do you have fans?"

"We all got vine famous." He said

So had been out to eat with two famous people that I didn't even know was famous. No wonder he had a Mercedes and a huge house.

"Well, okay that's all you wanted to know about, let's get you home." He said

***camerons pov***

As we pulled up to Chelsea's house, I relized that there was only 3 houses I between ours. That was great.

"So now I know we're you live and that we just live down the street from each other. I said.

"Yeah. So want to do this again sometime?" Chelsea asked

"I'd love to." I replied.

She got out of the car and I headed home.

Today had been amazing. Chelsea had called me handsome, I had called her beautiful. The only thing that didn't go how I planned was when I told her about Magcon. I didn't want her to treat me different. I wanted her to like me for me, not all the fame. All those other girls just wanted me for the fame. Not Chelsea she was different. A good different.

Just thinking about her made me smile. And soon I was asleep