By time I made it to the door I had fell.

"Are you Okay!" Eli asked as I unlocked the door for them.

"I'm fine." I mumbled as they walked in.

"You're fine but you on the floor." Eli said closing the door and helping me up and over to the kitchen.

"Can you go up to my room and get my pain pills I need them." I asked holding my thigh tightly to numb the pain.

"Yeah I got you." Eli said going.

"Leg still bothering you?"Ashley asked.

I nodded.

"When's your appointment to get it checked?" She asked.

"A couple weeks." I said as Eli handed me my bottles and some water.

"Thanks." I said immediately popping every bottle open and getting 3 out of each.

"Damn that's a lot." Ash commented.

I ignored her and swallowed them all.

I'm only supposed to take 1 of each but that doesn't help at all.

"They're not that strong." I told her and she nodded.

"But what made you guys stop by?" I asked them.

"Rock asked us to." Elijah said and Ashley smacked in the back of the head.

"What? I told you I wasn't going to come here and lie damn A." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"Rock worried about you not eating so he sent us." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "I told him I'm fine. I just have no appetite right now. I can't force myself to be hungry." I told them.

"He's so annoying." I said.

"He's just worried about you. You're his girl he's supposed to be." Ashley said.

"He don't have to send people here. What were y'all going to do shove food down my throat?" I asked.

"No we just wanted to check on you." Eli said.

"I'm tired of y'all treating me like some fragile child." I said.

"We're not trying to Bianca we have a right to be worried about you considering what you've been through this entire year." Ashley said.

"I'm not a fucking baby! I'm a big girl I can handle it. Y'all don't have to walk around on eggshells with me I'm fine!" I yelled angrily.

"Okay okay." Ashley said holding her hands up in defense.

"We get it. We just want you to know we're here for you." She stated.

"You're here for me? How about you do me a favor get the person I want here back and then I'll be good." I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

"Bianca we've been over this." She told me.

"Yeah we have and I've told you that you shouldn't of did that." I told her.