Chapter 12

It's been a week since the competition and I still haven't contacted anyone. It would probably be a good idea though. I Iris messaged my mother, hoping she wasn't completely crazy.

"Oh goddess Iris, please accept my offering," I whispered. My mom appeared and I said, "Hey mom."

She jumped up and said, "Oh my gods, Aqua. Where are you? I've been worried sick."

"Yeah, um sorry. I'm kinda is Greece right now. So....."

"Why in Hades are you in Greece?" I heard Percy say. He appeared next to my mom.

"Kinda funny, actually. I, uh, didn't really wanna stay in New York so I went into the ocean and swam here. So...yeah," I said.

"I'm coming to get you," Percy annouced.

"If you come looking for me, I swear on the River Styx I will hurt. I'll be back in a week. Bye," I said, swiping through the Iris message. I felt like crying. I can't believe I just said that to Percy. He was just being a big brother. And with that, I broke my vow. Tears escaped my eyes slowly. I wiped them, but they just kept coming. I think everyone could agree I was being the most idiotic girl ever. I was crying about tiny things. It would be different if I was in Tartarus and I was crying, but I wasn't.

And from there started the longest week on my life. I lived in Greece, and it was hot. In Greece I learned proper manners and such. Soooo annoying! But now I sound smart and and I talk like royalty. It's weird. Anyways, after a whole week of learning manners and working my butt off, I finally got to go "home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I reached the shore of the beach, I noticed Percy walking along the edge. I swam to him and said, "Hey."

Percy jumped at my sudden appearance. After a moment he said, "Your finally back."

"Let me say that that was the worst week of my life," I said.

"And why is that?"

I thought a moment before replying, "The bitch was kicked out of me. I am no longer a bitch. So sad."

Percy laughed and said, "You were a bitch?"

"Let's just say that you have NO idea," I replied with a smile. And with that, we walked off the shore and off to the dreading place I should call home: Camp Half-Blood.

$@#%^*$%&$##$#@%^$^(*^&*$$@%$&$^&(^&_^$^&$%@%$&$#%&(%^(%^*$^#@^%#$^*

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me think of a way to end this book. I don't know how and it's bugging me. Message me your idea. Winner gets a shoutout and dedication!

LOVE YA ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1