Harry and Zayn see me first, but they just stare in disbelief as Louis continues to talk.

I smile timidly as i say, "Happy birthday Liam."

Liam and Louis turn to face me. Liam looks surprised while Louis looks wounded. He stands up, shining eyes that hold almost every emotions, but most of all, betrayal.

"Hi." I mumble to him.

"Hi? Hi?! You've been gone for months Niall!! Months! And you just waltz in her and say 'hi'?" Louis shouts, his eyes slowly turn to black, scaring me a bit. Now, the attention of everyone in the restaurant is on us.

"I'm sorry, ok?" I say trying to calm him down as I hold back my tears the best i can.

Louis just rolled his eyes and laughed sarcastically.

"You're 'sorry.' Yeah, I bet you are. You left me Niall! You just up and left when I put myself out there! When I made myself vulnerable! No texts no Calls! You ignored me! Why did you leave?!" Louis advances towards me, his cold black eyes staring into my fearful blue ones.

"I was scared, Louis." I have to pinch myself to stop from crying as i draw my wings closer to myself, pressing them as tightly against my body as i can without hurting.

"What made you leave Niall? You're safe now! What were you so afraid of?!" Louis grabs my shoulders, making me flinch. He doesn't notice, but Liam, Zayn and Harry do.

"Us.. y-you.." I stutter out, not making eye contact. The pressure on my shoulders is gone. I look up to see Louis' eyes are blue again, and also full of regret. The lads looked shocked as they stare at me.

"W-What..?" Louis backs away from me slowly so there is a 5 foot distance between us.

"I was afraid of being in love, louis. Being in love with you." I clarify. Louis tilts his head making me smile lightly. Without meaning to, I start crying, startling everyone around us.

"I heard your supposed to fall in love 3 times in your life. The first when you're young, it just feels right. The second time is supposed to teach you life lessons You're supposed to learn who you are. And the third is The one that's so strong, you can't explain it!" Tears stream down my cheeks as I talk, a smile on my face confusing The lads. I don't even notice the sting this time.

"But..... With you Louis, It's all 3 in one! You told me you loved me. I got scared. I've never loved someone! I've only ever been lied to and hurt my whole life. I've never had someone...I've only ever had you! An-And, I'm ok with that. I needed time to think, and now...." I pause not sure how to get my words across in the right way.

"What are you saying?" Louis asks skeptically.

There is a defending silence. You could hear a pin drop.

"I-I love you. I'm sure now, I know. I'm in love with you Louis-" I get cut off by a pair of lips on my own.

As soon as his lips touch mine, i feel that spark I've missed for months, and I let my wings relax stretching out a bit. I hold Louis' waist as he cards his fingers through my already tousled and wind blow hair.

I feel him pull back, he whispers over my lips, "I'm so in love with you too Niall."

Applause rings through the room, making me blush and kiss Louis again. When we pull away, he rests his forehead against mine.

"Did it hurt when you fell?" Louis asks cheekily.

I hold back the urge to roll my eyes at him. Instead, i smile make, "From heaven?"

"No." Louis whispers over my lips, "Did it hurt when you fell for me?"

"It doesn't matter, because I'd do everything again in a heartbeat." I chuckle, blowing a raspberry on his cheek.

Suddenly Louis starts silently crying too. It takes me by surprise so i ask, "Hey, hey. Why the tears? I'm here now, I'm here."

"P-Please never leave me-me again." Louis chokes back a sob, making me smile sadly at him as i wipe away some of his tears, holding his face.

"I would never do that again. I couldn't stay away." I rests my head on Louis' shoulder, breathing in his scent.

"Promise?" Louis whispers against my neck while my wings make a full circle around the two of us, creating a wall against the world.

"Promise." I mumble as he leans his cheek against my head, pulling me impossibly closer to him. I'm never letting him go again. 

I've found the one I want to marry, the one I'm hopelessly in love with. I never thought I would, but I found Louis, and Louis found me, even among all of this Chaos

A/N:

.... This is it..

This is the end of the book. No more chapters, no more nothing. This part always makes me emotional.

Now, before i get all mushy about this story, please tell me what you thought of the chapter. Did you like t? dislike it?

Now, please tell me your overall thoughts on Chaos as a whole. Like, dislike? What was your least favorite and favorite thing that had happened. Is there anything you wished would happen, but didn't?

I think it's only fair that i tell you how i wanted to end this story. I was going to have the epilogue a few years after Niall left Louis. They would bump into each other on the street and talk for a while. It would have ended something like this:

our laughter died down eventually, prominent smiles on both of our faces. I felt a sharp pang in my heart at the realization that this could have been my life. I had just stayed and told Louis i felt the same, laughing with him would be an everyday thing. I need him back in my life.

"You ok, Irish?" Louis asks softly, making me nod in response.

"Yeah... I-I'm ok, Lou. Jus' thinking." I hum softly. Silence settles between us, neither of us talking, just looking. Looking at each other, thinking almost the exact same thing.

Louis smiled timidly at me, scratching the back of his neck before asking, "Hey um.. do you want to grab coffee with me or something?"

I let out a relieved breath i didn't know i was holding in. I ruffle Louis' hair, making him laugh softly and push my hand away. Maybe if i play my cards right, I can still have a life with Louis... Maybe.

"Coffee with you sounds absolutely amazing."

I don't know haha.

What ending would you have preferred? Honestly, I think i liked the one i didn't use, but it's too late now lmao

Now time for me to get sentimental and emotional about this book

AHHHH This story meant so much to me and I don't want to say goodbye to it! It's been fun to write for you guys and I'm so happy that you loved it! the feed back i received made me over joyed and ecstatic!!!

Thank you so so much for everything you guys have done!

Now, if you haven't noticed (it said this at the top aswell) I have published the first part to my new story. Please go check it out, it's called "Broken Ice", and it's on my account so it shouldn't be too hard to find!!

I love you all so so much!!

Keep smiling sunshine!

-Laylania xxx