Chapter 13

Peyton's POV~
Today is my lunch with Zack! I'm glad Ivan was ok with it. Although he seemed a bit too glad, if know what I'm saying. Like he was eager to get me to go, maybe not at first but now, he insist me in going when I ask him if sure he's ok with it.

Eh, I'm probably just over thinking it. I took a shower and blow dried my hair. "Tessa!" I yelled. "Yes?" "Help me get ready?" I asked. She smiled. "Uh duh!" She beamed. She picked out a gray t shirt crop top that has a little UFO in the right corner and some black leggings. The shoes she picked out were my adidas superstars and I decided to keep my hair flat with a very discreet wave to it. She did my makeup. Which was basically some foundation, concealer, some blush, and TONS of mascara. I thanked her then grabbed my phone and my wallet.

As I was grabbing them, I heard a car horn beeb. Zack. I smiled then rand downstairs. "Bye Ivan! I'll be back after lunch!" I ran out to the car and opened the passenger door. "Hey beautiful!" He said, making me blush. "Hey Zack." I smiled. This was gonna be a great day!
Ivan's POV~
I still don't trust him. I've made a plan to follow them and steak out on them. And if they see I'll just say I'm Emilio. I can do a pretty good impression that I'm my brother. I saw his car pull up in front  of the Team Ten house, then I heard P's light foot steps scurrying down the stairs. Wow. She's really excited for this. Psh. Whatever. "Bye Ivan! I'll be back after lunch!" She yelled while hurrying out the door. "Hey beautiful!" I heard Zack say.

This made my blood boil. "Hey Zack." She said smiling. I saw him look back at me through the house window and smirk at me. Whatever..
Zack's POV~
I just pulled up in front of the house. I got out of the car and stood there waiting for Peyton. "Bye Ivan! I'll be back after lunch!" I heard her yell before coming out the door.

Yeahhh I don't think Ivan likes me very much, but whatever. He probably knows I'm better for P then he is. So I said something to make him jealous. "Hey beautiful!" I said to Peyton. "Hey Zack." She said smiling that gorgeous smile of hers. God. I wish I could call her mine. Scratch that; I will call her mine.
Peyton's POV~
"So where are we going?" I asked Zack. "To eat."He said smiling"I know that dumbass, but where?" I said while smirking. He looked at me then laughed. I laughed back. "But seriously where?" "The CheeseCake Factory."

He smiled. "Really? You couldn't have told me that? I would've dressed nicer!" I said half jokingly. "Don't worry! You look fine! YOU WILL BE OK!" He said loudly while trying not to laugh. We both laughed hard. When we finally arrived, it looked so fancy. I felt a little self conscious since I was dressed casual and everyone else was dressed fancier. Well, not everyone. Zack was dressed in a tight fitted black T-shirt, acid wash holy jeans, and black Nike's. He still looked more dressed than me though.

Oh well I guess."Reservation for Zack Herron." The waiter nodded, "right this way." He said, then he winked. Was it at me? It couldn't be. I'm not pretty. Now that I think about it, why is Ivan interested in me? Does he really like me or is he just being nice? "Peyton?" "Huh?" "You kind of spaced out a little bit." "Oh, I was just thinking.. about stuff." He stares at me for a minute.

"What?" I smiled. "Nothing.." he smirked. "Here's you guys table." "Hey Zack I'll be right back." He grabbed my wrist gently causing me to snap my head around. "Where are you going?" "To the restroom, relax." He did and let go. Once I was out of his sight, I jogged to the bathroom. I needed to think about things for a minute...
Ivan's POV~
I followed them to the restaurant, I snuck around back so I wouldn't have to pay just to get in. There was a window that led inside the men's room so I climbed in there. Then I walked into the main part of the restaurant. It wasn't long before I spotted them taking a seat at a table.

Peyton hasn't sat down yet. "Hey Zack, I'll be right back." She said. He grabbed her wrists. Motherfucker. He must not know. "Where you going?" He asked. "To the restroom, relax." And with that she walked off. I sat at a table about 20 feet from theirs. Hopefully they won't notice me...
Peyton's POV~
I finally made it to the bathroom. I need to think about this. Does Ivan truly like like me? Is he just being nice? If he is, that means someone told him. Only, no one else knows. Not even Tessa or Ericka. So, that could mean that he really does like me.

OK it's starting to give me a headache, I should just stop and not keep Zack waiting any longer. Before I walked out, I took one last glance at my scarred wrist. I wonder if Zack saw? God I hope not. I saw Zack wave me over. "Hey sorry about that." "No worries. But, what took you so long?" Was I really in there for long time?

"Do you really want to know that?" I asked giggling. "I guess not.." he said trying to keep a straight face. We laughed for a moment, then he said, "but in a serious note, that guy over there has been glaring at me." "Which guy?" He pointed. The guy flinched. I took a closer look. "Omg!" I whispered yelled. "What?" "It's Ivan!" I got up angrily, and stormed over to the table.

"Ivan?! What the hell are you doing?!" "Uhhh.. Eś not Ivan. Eś Emilio..." at first I thought he was telling the truth, but then I saw clear signs that this was in fact Ivan. "Bullshit Ivan, I know it's you!" By now a few people were staring but whatever. He sighed. "Why Ivan? Do you not trust me?" My eyes were watering, I didn't let him answer and I stormed off. "Zack let's go, I don't wanna be here right now.." I said looking down and rubbing my shoulder. "Ok, let's go, we'll talk about in the car." I nodded.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and we walked out. My only thought was, "Ivan's in the doghouse tonight.."

Yayy!! 1ooo+ word count! Thank you for 130 reads also! More to come and let me know who Peyton should end up with???