Chapter 11

Peyton's POV~
"Hey Logan?" "Yeah P?" "Ima stay at jakes tonight, so I can say goodbye to everyone especially Ivan. God knows how he'll react.." "who's Ivan?" Zach asked. "Oh one of my boy best friends." "Oh.."He said sounding reassured. "Hey you can pick me up tomorrow tho Zack. If you want to and meet all my other best friends."

I said trying to change the subject. I could tell me having another boy best friend bothered him, I just couldn't figure out why..
Ivan's POV~
I miss Peyton. I miss having her around. Scaring me, pranking me.

But I mostly miss her warm hugs and her scent. "Jake? When is P coming back?" I had asked this for the hundredth time this week. "Ivan, I don't know." He said frustrated. I feel bad for not knowing what she was going through. I'm supposed to be her shoulder to cry on. I should be like her life sized human diary.

Where she could tell me anything. And I would do and be anything she needs. A brother a protecter, a boyfriend....
Peyton's POV~
I'm on my way to the team ten house. I can't wait to see Ivan! He's like my boy best friend! And maybe I wish he was something more.

I'm so confused. Between Zack and Ivan, I just don't know any more. I mean I've known Ivan for 2 years and I've known Zack for 2 days. I need Tessa and Ericka on this one.
Ivan's POV~
I heard the rev of the unmistakeable sound of Logan's mustang! Maybe Peyton's with him! Maybe she decided to come home! Maybe she'll come running in, then she'll jump in my arms and I'll whisper "I love you.." and well finally be together! Ok Ivan pull yourself together.

I took a glance out the window and saw a flash of blond hair.  And I heard an angelic voice, "I'll see you tomorrow Logan! Tell Zack to pick me up!" Wait what?! Who the hell is Zack ?!  I ran wildly out the door. "Peyton!" I yelled. "Ivan?!"
Peyton's POV~
I waved bye to Logan and I heard someone yell my name. I turned around. "Peyton!" Ivan yelled through his Spanish accent. "Ivan?!" I ran to him and jumped. I wrapped my legs around his torso and my hands in his hair.  I know it looks like we haven't seen each other in years but for best friends,  a week is a long time.

He put me down. He put his hands on my hips. My hands behind his neck. He looked down at me since he is a lot taller that me. "I missed you.." he whispered. "I missed you too.." I whispered back. "Peyton." "Yes?" He put his thumb on my chin and put his index just below.

And gently pulled my face closer to his. I closed my eyes. Stood on my tippy toes and....
Sorry about the cliff hanger, but I thought it would be funny to kinda piss you guys off!😂 jk but I will continue this little "scene"😂 btw, there is a time skip. She has been at Logan's for a week but she's only known Zack for the two days he was there. So yeah just a little explanation.