The Twin Servants

Helloooo!!!!! Enjoy!!!!
______________________________

Normal POV

Sarah hums before tilting her head to the right where two girls were hiding. Twins in fact.

"Ananya. Kashish. Do you have any thing to say?" Sarah asked as they walked out from their hiding place. Ananya wore a pink belly dance outfit while Kashish wore a green one. Both girls look identical except their eyes are the same color as their outfit.

"Oh yes. We would love too. Right Ana?"

"Yes, Kas. And we such a marvelous idea."

"For him, of course!"

"If you don't mind, that is."

"Yes. Please! It's a really good idea!"

"I thought it was marvelous?"

"But it is!"

Sarah rolls her eyes and waves at the man.

"I'll leave his punishment in your hands, girls. I would have him dead, but you two seem fond of him." Sarah said as Ananya walks up to him while Kashish hands Sarah a piece of paper. Sarah looks over it and nods as she signs the paper. Kashish grins as she showed Ananya. Ananya grins as they both looked at the man. The paper vanished in flames as the two girls place their own mark on the man. His shirt was shredded as the marks spread over his skin. A few holes were made ripping the pants at the knees. The man was screaming in pain the whole time before slumping forward almost lifeless. Ananya held him to her chest as Kashish leaned on his back giggling before they vanished in a whirlpool of flames. The guards wasted no time bringing in the next demon for their punishment. Some punishments were by Sarah and sometimes by anyone she asked. Soon every rebel were either punished or releashed.

"I'm bored. Girls!" Sarah snaps as the twins pop in.

"Yes, My Queen?"

"Yes, Your highness?"

"I'm bored. Do something about it." Sarah demands and the twins grinned as they had grabbed Jason from beside Sarah's legs and Bill who had grabbed Dipper. The twins whispers to them and they looked at each other before agreeing.

"Let's get this over with." Jason said as Bill grins while Dipper looks really nervous or embarrassed when the girls had changed his clothes leaving Jason alone.

" Jason said as Bill grins while Dipper looks really nervous or embarrassed when the girls had changed his clothes leaving Jason alone

Dipper blushed a deep red as other dancers came out as well. Roxy joined excited leaving Sarah looking at everyone with a raised eyebrow as her eyes sparked with interest. Some demon who know the twins began to play music. (Play video. If you don't want to watch it, that's fine too. Below is the dance. I don't feel like doing the lyrics because it's hard making sure who's singing what.)

After performance...

Sarah looks at them with a blushing face. Mostly Jason. She looks away shyly before huffing as she got up.

"Well. I'm not bored anymore, so.....I'm going to bed!" Sarah said as Ananya spoke up smirking along with Kashish.

"You sure want to go to bed?"

"Yeah! It's not even that late."

"I'm going to bed! Fuck off!" Sarah snaps before walking out of the room.

"She's bluffing. She not going to her room, is she?" Bill asked looking at Jason who sported a light blush.

"Nope." Jason said and walks out.

"10 bucks says they take it to bed." Roxy said and Bill grin.

"20 say they stay outside." Bill said.

"50 says she gets pregnant." Mabel said.

"What the hell, Mabel?!" Dipper yells looking at her sister and she looks at him.

"What? Don't you want to join?" Mabel asked and Dipper looks at her before sighing.

"150 says they take it to the bedroom and she get pregnant the next day, and Jason shows up with new scars and Sarah glaring at him." Dipper said and they look at him.

"Are you trying to get rich?" Mabel asked and Dipper shurgs.

"Asshole." Roxy mutters as she counts her money just in case she loses half of it.
______________________________

Helloooo!!!!! I hope you guys enjoy the story and I'll update soon!!!!!

Grimtales134 out!!!!! Bye!!!!