You're Such An Idiot, Bill.

Helloooo!!!!! Welcome back to my Redo of For Centuries!!!! Enjoy!!!!
_______________________________________

Sarah's POV

"I don't know! All of sudden, Bill pops up and then! This! Happens on my arm!" I heard Dipper panicking in Jason's room. What the hell is going on? I walked near the room and eavesdropped on them.

"Sarah? What are you doing?" Bill asked and I rolled my eyes.

'Eavesdropping, duh. Now shush!' I thought and listened.

"Calm down. You don't know for sure if he's really did that." Jason said and Dipper groans.

"Even you think that! Mabel says I'm obsessing over Bill! I know he was here! Look at my fucking arm!" Dipper snaps and I opened the door and slip inside quietly. My eyes widen once I saw Dipper's arm.

 My eyes widen once I saw Dipper's arm

I gasped and they both jumped.

"Sarah?! Uh...hi!" Dipper said as I marched over and grabbed his arm. Dipper winced in pain as I noticed fresh blood and Bill's handy work.

"What are you doing here?" Jason asked as I glared at the markings on Dipper.

"I eavesdropped." I said and I dropped Dipper's arm and walked over to the door.

"Where are you going?" Dipper asked and I looked over my shoulder at him.

"Out." I snapped at him and walked out. I didn't mean too, but I'm really pissed off. I passed Mabel talking with friends on her phone.

I walked right out the door passing Stanley on the couch, telling him I'll be back and he waves me off, saying don't be out late

I walked right out the door passing Stanley on the couch, telling him I'll be back and he waves me off, saying don't be out late. I walked to the deep parts of the woods and ripped off the charm and threw it at the ground. Bill poof out to his humn form.

"You fucking idoit! Do you have any idea what you have done?!" I yelled at him and Bill smiles like nothing had happened

"I just marked him, ok? Chill out." Bill said. (I actually can't remember what it means on Dipper's arm, so....I'm just gonna wing it.)

""Marked him"?! I was being sarcastic! You just marked his as your servant! If the other demons see that, they'll try and take him, to use him as a weakness against you! Do you realize that?!" I snapped at him and realization dawn on him.

"Oh. Shit. I didn't think on that. But! Don't worry! It'll be fine!" Bill said shrugging and I snapped. I punched him across the face. Bill stumbles back and turns his head to glare at me, but I reached towards him and grabbed him by his neck as I slammed him against the tree behind him.

"Bill. This can't be fixed. You can either finish the markings or I Will be forced to kill Dipper." I said growling as my hair floats in front of me glowing red, telling me I'm fully demon. I let go of Bill and calmed myself down. Bill coughs before I realized my grip was really tight. Tight to probably leave a bruise of my hand print on his neck. He'll be fine.

"I know. You think I don't know that already! You have Jason as a servant." Bill said as I waved him off.

"So? His case is different. He's half beast. His father has enemies that will kill humans or half breeds. I marked him to protect him. If they hurt him, they have a death wish." I said as Bill looks away.

"Fine. I'll do it. I'll finish the marks, but I can't hide forever." Bill said as he turns back into a chram, clipping back to the chain.

"I know that. Just appear in his dreams or something. Not when others are around. Like at night, I guess." I said. I might have to reveal myself to them soon.

"He's gonna hate him. There's no way Pinetree will let this "marking" shit happen to him. I mean! Did you see his arm?!" Bill said and I rolled my eyes as I began walking out of the oods.

'Yeah. I'm still PISSED!' I screamed in my head.

"Ow. Ok. I get it. I'll ask next time." Bill said.

'Since when do you ask?' I thought.

"Good point. I should have really thought this through." Bill said and I shook my head.

'You think?!' I thought sarcastically as Bill chuckles nervously.

"Will you help me? Please!" Bill said.

'Fuck no. This is on you.' I thought laughing as he groans.

"Gee, thanks. You're a Great help!" Bill snaps at me as I rolled my eyes, smiling. You're such an idoit and an asshole....most of the times.
_______________________________________

Hellooooo!!!!! I hope you guys enjoy the story and I'll update soon!!!!!
Grimtales134 out!!!!!! Bye!!!!!