To Make It Stop.

Hellooo!!!!! Enjoy!!!!
_______________________________________

Normal POV

Sarah towers over Bill and reaches out. Bill grunts as Sarah picks him up by his hair a bit and places two fingers under his chin, tilting his head up. Roxy held Dipper and Mabel back telling them not to say a word with a frighten, yet calculating look in her eyes. Staring right at Sarah. Sarah leans in close to his face and inhales deeply as she hums.

"Such a lovely scent, no?" Sarah asked as Bill respond with ease. Like he's done this before hand.

"Yes. A lovely scent, indeed. Do you like my pets?" Bill asked as Sarah lets' him go and walks over to Dipper and Mable. Roxy moves out of the ways nodding to Dipper and Mable as if telling them just stay still and it'll be alright. Sarah walks around them touching their hair, looking in their eyes, at their hands and stomach. Sniffing them as well as if to see if their good enough.

"You may keep both." Sarah said as she nods at them before turning to Bill. Sarah waves Roxy over and she does as told. Roxy hissed as Sarah picks her up by the neck and growls.

"Don't test my patience with you." Sarah growls out and drops Roxy as she faints. Sarah returned to normal size as her clothes came back. Jason stayed in the forest and came out as he transforms back into a human.

"Oh, thank god! She's back to normal. Mother really pissed her off. Even I had to think about on how to approach her. Damn." Jason said as he sighs.

"No kidding. My head hurts and she cut my hair. I didn't even feel that!" Roxy exclaims as Jason picks up Sarah.

"What just happen? And why was Sarah acting like that? I don't understand." Mabel said looking at Sarah who still hasn't woke up.

"That's what I didn't want you two to find out about." Bill said as Roxy reappears the shack around them. Dipper and Mabel has a look of confusion on their face.

"We knew about the problem Sarah had. Bill enjoy pain and making people suffer without a care in the world while my sister...." Roxy trailed off and Bill took over.

"Sarah...is...um...different. When growing up. They had their parents most of the time in their life. Sarah's mother and father noticed some changes in Sarah that they grew concern about. When I noticed that no demons around her age were around, I asked Sarah about and she.......She told me that she got rid of the problem she was having at school." Bill stops and looks at Jason. Jason sighs and spoke looking down at Sarah.

"It was before I left. I was there. Sarah never got along with the demon kids around our age. Roxy was at home at that time. She turned into a full-fledged dream demon. Sarah killed everyone in the school. The kids. The teachers. Everyone. And was enjoying it.  She did it to protect herself. She was hearing things. I knew that cause I hear voices when I'm in shadow beast form. Sarah looks at me and grins before I was stabbed and gutted. I was lucky enough that her father had came when Sarah came to and blacked out. When I woke up. Her father explained to me that he knew what was happening to Sarah. He told me, I could keep her killing instinct at bay from time to time as long as I let her kill me. Since I can heal fast. I learned that I don't feel as much pain as I did back then as I did now when we form a bonded mark." Jason said as Roxy rolls up his shirt, showing all the past scars Dream Demon Sarah did years and years ago. Dipper and Mabel winced as Bill rubs his arms, looking away. Roxy drops his shirt as she turns to them.

"Now you know. Please, don't please afraid of her. She is more afraid of everyone else. She beats herself up over not knowing sooner than we did. She's doesn't want to be alone again." Roxy said as Jason looks away sighing.
_______________________________________

Hellooooo!!!!! I hope you guys enjoy the story and I'll update soon!!!!!

Grimtales134 out!!!!!! Bye!!!!!!!