What Is This Bullshit?!

Hellooo!!! Enjoy!!!
______________________________

Jason's POV

Me and Sarah stopped talking to each other. It's been almost a month now since we destroyed the mark. Roxy tries to talk to Sarah, but gets no response or the topic is avoided all together. Sarah will just snap at Bill, creating tension between them. I sigh as Sarah and Bill argue over something. Probably our mark.

"Why can't you just listen?! I'm trying to help you with this mess!" Bill said running his hand through his, now messy, hair.

"I don't want your damn help! Fuck off!" Sarah snaps and a portal opens up. Some demons came up and one demon, I remembered.

"Hello, Jason. I see you're still alive. No surprised there." He said as he looks at me.

"I see you're still a fucking around with your dead sister." I said and his eyes darken.

"Don't bring my sister is this shit. It's your fault that your family fucked up that day. Who was that little girl again. Hm? Oh! That's right. The pregnant one. That's so sad that she jumped that cliff. Don't you think so? Now that's one least hybrid we demons have around here." He said as I growled deeply. My eyes narrowed at him darkly.

"Don't you fucking dare bring my little sister is this! You pushed her off that damn cliff!" I yelled at him and he grins.

"That's great! At least that bitch can't bring that abomination in this world of demons!" He said happily as he laughs. I roared as I lunged ar him, taking him with me through the portal into the realm of dream demons. I started punching him hard hearing a crack in his jaw and he punched me in the side with his powers, throwing me off him.

Normal POV

Bill told Mabel and Dipper to stay in the shack as Roxy takes the rest of the demons through the portal with her and Bill closed the portal after he went through. Unknowingly that Sarah had walked through the portal. Sarah looks around seeing a small army of dream demons fighting.

"Sarah! A little help would be nice!" Roxy yells at her and Sarah growls lowly looking around.

"This is why I had to leave?! Because of this shit?! Are you fucking kidding me?! This is complete bullshit! I can't believe these shitheads think they overthrow us! Ohhhh! I'm so scared!" Sarah said sarcastically as she changed into a full-fledged dream demon. Jason kicked the man away and walks over to Sarah as he bows on one knee.

 Jason kicked the man away and walks over to Sarah as he bows on one knee

(That, only in red.)

"Master. I'm sorry to have you see this mess." Jason said keeping his head down. Sarah narrows her eyes as Roxy bows.

"What is this?! You're bowing?! Ha!" The man said laughing as some of dream demons, who were just bystanders start whispering.

"She's back? My word! She's back."

"It's her! The Blood Queen."

"I heard from my girlfriend that she killed her whole school."

"Why is she here? Didn't she leave?"

"No. That bastard pushed her through a damn portal!"

"You're joking?! That's a death sentence by her! Her!"

"This is bad. She's really pissed."

Sarah frowns hearing them talked and snaps her fingers and Vector was right there.

"My queen. I'm so happy to see you've returned from an unfortunate incident." Vector said at his eldest granddaughter.

"Apparently so, Grandfather. I would like this uprising to stop now. This is just stupid." Sarah said as Vector bows. Soon most of the dream demons were bowing down greeting Sarah as she walks by heading to the castle. All of the rebels were gathered. Some willingly not wanting to anger Sarah farther than she is. Some needed to be forced to go with them as they get ready to face whatever punishment or sentence Sarah will give them.

Vector handed his throne over to Sarah as she sat down. She crossed her legs and Jason sat on the floor next to her legs as Bill noticed the marks coming back on their shoulders. He sighs in relief knowing that Sarah and Jason will be alright. Roxy sighs looking over and smiles. Having a feeling in her that her's and Sarah's contract is back. The guards and all the staff members were present for the sentencing of the rebels and the man.

"Let go of me! I have rights! Let me go! You can't do this to me! Do you know who I am?!" The man yells and the two guards forced him on his knees.

"Now then. I'll start with you." Sarah said as she stares down at the man sending chills down everyone's spine with a look in her eyes. Everyone had straighten up looking forward and never at Sarah. Only the guards that will be bringing in the rebels kept their heads down.
______________________________

Helloooo!!!! I hope you guys enjoy the story and I'll update soon!!!!

Grimtales134 out!!!! Bye!!!!