Uriah Imagine #1

Uriah tentatively takes your hand, walking along the path by the Chasm with you. You look at him, smiling, your heart melting slightly at the dreaminess of his eyes. Suddenly, the two of you bump into Uriah's brother, Zeke. Zeke looks between the two of you, then at your hands before picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder, going to walk away with you.

Uriah's eyes darken slightly.
"Zeke. Get off my girl." Zeke chuckles, while you weakly kick your legs, trying and failing to get him to put you down. Nevertheless, Zeke puts you down and Uriah immediately wraps his arms around you protectively. Zeke winks at you before walking past, headed for his dorm. Uriah takes your hand again, continuing to walk.

He sighs before stopping and looking at you.
"I'm sorry about my brother, baby girl..." Your eyes widen slightly at the nickname.
"B-baby girl?" You whisper, looking up at him. He looks nervous and slightly apologetic until you smile. "It's cute... I like it." He was clearly relieved when you said that and gently kisses you before picking you up bridal style and carrying you away from the Pit.

He takes you up to the floor made entirely of glass. Uriah sits on the floor, cross-legged, looking out of a window, pulling you down next to him. You try to admire the beautiful view but Uriah keeps distracting you, his fingers tracing circles on your palm.

Sometimes you wondered how this was the same Uriah who was your childhood friend. How this was the same cute little boy who had beat up someone who was bullying you when you were still only little kids. But, then again, you knew it must be him, because that was why you loved him. It was the loving acts of bravery that made you realise how much you adored him; how much he meant to you.