Travelling To The Compound

Four/Tobias- Seeing the moving train, your eyes widened. You knew how the Dauntless worked, and immediately started sprinting alongside the train. The boy you'd made eye contact with at the Choosing Ceremony jumps in ahead of you, before extending a hand to you. You graciously accept it, allowing him to pull you into the train cabin. Once you're sat down, catching your breath, you look up at him. "Hi. I'm Y/N." The boy nods. "I know. I recognised your name from the Ceremony, Stiff. I'm Four."

Peter- Sprinting alongside the train, you ungracefully hauled yourself into a cabin, helping up the Candor boy you'd spotted earlier. He doesn't thank you, instead sitting across from you and watching you. After a while, he extends a hand to you. "Peter Hayes. Don't need to tell me your name. I already know it." He says abruptly. You shake his hand, looking slightly confused. He raises an eyebrow at you. "Erudite? Do you talk?" You nod, looking down. "Y-yeah... Yeah, I talk."

Eric- You pull yourself onto the train effortlessly. After years of practice, you needn't even think about it. As you lean back against the cold metal wall of the cabin, the tough-looking guy who knocked into you on the stairs sits next to you. "Hey. You didn't apologise for nearly knocking me over." You say to him, rather rudely. He glares at you.
"Initiate, I recommend you shut your mouth." That quickly shuts you up.

Uriah- After the Ceremony, you follow the leaders and the other initiates to the rails, knowing what was about to come. You leap onto the train, pulling Uriah with you. You laugh, loving the feeling of exhilaration and adrenaline. Uriah laughs with you, happy to be going back to the compound with you. He rested his head on your shoulder and closed his eyes. He was your best friend in the world - but sometimes you wondered if he thought of you as more.

Caleb- The Ceremony ended, and the Erudite pile into the elevator. You laugh awkwardly, Caleb pressed against you from the sheer number of people in the elevator. He mumbles an apology, blushing, making you hug him from behind. "Its alright." You mumble into his hair. Getting out of the elevator, Caleb walks with you to the Erudite transport: private buses engineered using a combination of Erudite brainpower and Amity solar power. You sit together on the bus, politely conversing about how the solar panels worked.