Chapter Thirty-Five: Makeup Sex

*ALI'S POV*

I woke up in my bed, cold and alone. This is the second night that I'm not in Colby's bed or he isn't in mine.

It's lonely waking up, well.....alone. I didn't get much sleep last night. As the night went on, it got worse; each hour going by slowly.

Nightmare on top of nightmare on top of nightmare.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, going to grab my phone off my nightstand only to find nothing.

Oh yea, that's right, I broke it. I sighed, remembering the traumatic events from the past couple of days.

I miss him, I really do. I love him, I really do. But I'm mad at him, I really am. He needs to know that what he did isn't justifiable.

I stretched and sat up from my bed, feeling the world spin around me. Then I realized, when was the last time I ate.

I don't think I ate anything yesterday, and I barely ate anything the day before. I was so upset and heartbroken that I had no appetite. I could feel my blood sugar dropping my the second. Diabetes runs through both sides of my family, so me having low blood sugar when I wake up is usually normal.

As I tried to stand up, I fell back down from the lack of energy and strength. So I did the only thing I could do.

"Aaron!" I screamed. In no time, he came running into my room.

"Is everything okay Ali? Are you hurt? What's wrong?" He panicked from my screaming. I laughed at him. He was standing in the doorway, hunched over panting.

"I'm really weak since I didn't eat anything yesterday. Could you get me something to eat?" I asked, giving him a smile. He rolled his eyes and let out a chuckle.

"Anything for the princess, what do you want?" He asked sarcastically.

"Cinnamon raisin toast with butter pleeaaase." I whined. He laughed at my childishness.

"You're such a child." He said. I gave him a hug sitting down and he left to go make me my toast.

"Oh, and Ali?" He popped his head back into my room.

"Yea?" I asked.

"This was left outside your door. I don't know who left it, but I'm assuming Colby." He handed me a small gift box that had a folded piece of paper taped to the top of it.

"Okay, thanks." I said. As soon as he left, I unfolded the paper and began to read.

Hi Ali,
     It's Colby. I can't live with myself. I'm ashamed of what I did. I know you're mad at me, and I don't blame you. I'm mad at myself. I can't believe I did what I did. I hurt you, and hurting you hurts me. I can't say I'm sorry enough. I hope that you can forgive me someday. You're the love of my life, I'll wait forever for you to forgive me. I didn't sleep last night, I couldn't. I sat outside your door crying my heart out because I knew I wasn't welcome next to you. You're my everything, please forgive me. In the box is something I bought for you before all of this happened. I figured I would still give it to you, just to let you know how much I love you(which is a lot). The boys and I stopped at the Gucci store the day we got to the hotel. I hope you like it. I love you.

My heart dropped when I opened the box. Inside the box was a dainty gold necklace. It was....beautiful.

I can't believe he got this for me. No one has ever gotten me something this nice.

As if on cue, there was a knock at my door.

"Who is it?" I asked, still admiring the necklace. There standing in my doorframe was a blood-shot, messy haired, sniffling Colby. As recked as he looked, he still looked amazing.

"I walked by your room and saw that the box was gone so I just wanted to know if you got it," He began. "and I guess you did."

I looked at him, tears again forming in my eyes. I could tell that he was sincerely upset. He's beating himself up.

"Thank you, I love it. You can come in." I said, what was I doing?

He sat on the edge on my bed and stared down at his hands.

"I really am sorry, I can't function without you." He said, his head still down.

"I know, I'm still hurt though. Seeing you with girls hanging all over you and you looking like you enjoying it broke me." I said, fidgeting with my hands now.

"Ali, you know that I didn't know what I was doing. I blacked out. Brennen just kept buying and handing me more and more drinks and I couldn't say no cause he was already drunk. He was drunk before we even left the hotel room. I never meant to hurt you babe." I watched a few tears fall from his eyes.

I can't take this anymore. I sprung out from under my covers and wrapped my arms around him, embracing his warmth.

It didn't take long for him to wrap his arms around my waist and bury his head in the crook of my neck.

"I'm so fucking sorry Ali. Please just forgive me. I can't live with myself anymore knowing that you're mad at me." He cried into my shoulder, which made me cry.

"I forgive you Col, just know that it's gonna take a little while for me to trust you fully." I said in his ear, earning a quick nod.

"Thank you," He whispered quietly. He pulled away from the hug and slammed his lips onto mine.

I missed this.

*WARNING: ITS GONNA GET A LIL STEAMY*

The kiss began to intensify, filled with passion, rage, all the emotions we had been feeling over the past couple of days were put into this one kiss. I could tell that he wanted more, and in all honesty, I wanted it too.

He pushed me off of his lap, making sure to not break the kiss, and gently laid me down on my bed as he climbed on top of me.

His hands began to wander as mine stayed playing with his hair. He reached up my tee shirt and began doing what he's never done before. I mean, you could predict what he's doing without going into too much detail.

I moaned into the kiss, pleasure overwhelming me. I felt him smile, feeling accomplished. We both pulled away from the kiss for air, the quiet moans not stopping.

Once we both caught our breath, we continued the hot make-out session we had started.

Just as he was about to slip his hand under my legging waistband, there was a knock at the door before it slowly opened.

Colby jumped off of me as Aaron entered the room with a plate full of toast. He quickly covered his eyes, even though there wasn't anything inappropriate to see.

"Ooooh okay, I'm guessing you two made up. Well, here's your toast Ali. Imma leave it right here," he placed it outside the door and closed it. "You two can continue with what you were doing." He said from outside the door.

Me and Colby both burst out laughing.

I'm glad that most things are back to normal.