Straddling the older woman, she looked down at Amelia who was breathless and looked up at her lovingly as she touched her naked chest. Liv bit her lip as she stared into those crystal blue eyes. She pulled Amelia's body up to meet her own. Connecting their lips and pulling the hem of Amelia's top from between them.

Liv needed to feel her. She needed to feel close to Amelia again. As they both stripped one another, their mouths touching wherever they could and hands caressing each other's skin. Amelia took the lead. For the last time ever she watched Liv's facial expression whilst she pushed inside of her causing Liv to moan.

Their usual lustful pace was replaced with slow and sensual. Liv's arms wrapped around Amelia's shoulders. Her nails digging into her lecturers skin with every pumping manoeuvre Amelia was doing.

Liv clamped her eyes shut. Her head was spinning. As much as she wanted to let go and enjoy this moment. She couldn't. She knew as soon as this was over so were her and Amelia. It was like she had been a ghost the past few weeks but now this was her reality.

Not that before tonight she was sure her and Amelia had ever had ever had a chance of reconciling but in the back of her mind she never gave up despite her anger.

However when Amelia was leaving her flat this time it would mostly likely be for the last time. When Liv would tell Amelia to stop calling her or texting her she was mostly likely actually never going to text or call her again. They would no longer be lovers after this. They would be Olivia Stone and Amelia Roberts. Student and lecturer.  

"Let go" Amelia said breathlessly. Her fingers continued to pump in and out of the brunette she could feel Liv clench around her but judging by her face she was distracted. She needed to just enjoy this and deal whatever they had to deal with later.

Liv did just that as her breathing quickened, she knew she was close as she bit down on her lip.

"Look at me" Amelia almost growled hearing Liv's subtle moans and feeling her clenched around her. The brunette's eyes snapped open as she rocked her hips against Amelia. Seconds later she cried out feeling her body shudder with pleasure. Her eyes about to shut lazily as the pleasure rippled down towards her toes.

"I said look at me" Amelia said again softly this time and Liv did as she was told while completely letting go. Her nails buried into Amelia's shoulders ensuring to leave a mark but Amelia knew that wasn't the only place Olivia Stone would be leaving her mark..no her heart was scarred for life from the brunette.

It was Amelia's time to be consumed with emotion. It had hit her that, the only woman she had truly felt happy with was slipping through her fingers. They could attempt to work out something, make a plan for it to work but they both knew it probably wouldn't. Amelia was 15 years older than Liv. Was she really going to tie her down even if one of them transferred schools.

Liv needed to live a little. She was young and needed to live her life. Amelia wasn't going to hold the brunette back. She wasn't going to suggest such a thing that they could move away and start enough life when it could all crumble and then they would both be left without anything.

Amelia's tears fell as she held Liv beneath her. The brunette sighed looking up at her lecturer as she wiped her tears away. She had never seen Amelia so exposed and vulnerable. A cold hearted woman she had met last September was now on top of her sobbing as her heart broke equally as much as her own.

Liv leaned forward placing a lingering kiss on Amelia's forehead which seemed to have comforted the older woman who just held her tightly. Amelia's head rested against Liv's chest as she listened to the younger woman's rapid heartbeat begin to slow as Liv soothes her fingers through Amelia's dark locks.