Chapter 6: New Residence

Start from the beginning

"Y-yeah, we can help you sh-shop for clothes." Wally smiled widely as he tried to speak.

"And underwear!" He added, earning another slap on the back of his head.

"Um, sorry but I might shop for myself for that, I don't feel comfortable around men when it comes to undergarment." I explained shyly.

"Heh, we're men." Wally laughed dorkily, earning yet another slap on the back of his head.

"I'll make you acquainted with the girls of the team if you want so that you can buy lingeri- I mean underwear with them." Dick blushed heavily at his correction.

"Or both-"

"Shut up Wally!" Roy snapped.

"Wait, do you smell that?" I asked, looking up and sniffing the air. Kaleb stood up and mimicked my action, trying to find the source of it. The boys also started sniffing the air, furrowing their eyebrows as they could not smell a thing. Kaleb soon turned to Wally and growled threateningly at him.

"Stop it!!" He barked.

"What? I'm not doing anthin-"

"Wally, your pants." Roy nodded to him. The redhead and Dick looked down and saw a bulge forming.

"Stop releasing hormones!" He snapped again.

"Okay, okay!!" Wally whimpered.

------Time Skip-----

"Team, this is (Y/N)." Nightwing presented.

"Hello, my name's M'gan but you can call me Megan!" The green bubbly girl smiled.

"Kaldur." The man in red greeted.

"Artemis." The green suited blond haired girl nodded.

"Superboy." The Superman look-alike mumbled.

"There are some of the first superheroes that have helped us start the Young Justice team." Nightwing explained to me.

"Nice to meet you all," I nodded shyly.

"So what's this about shopping?" Artemis smirked as Megan squealed delightedly.

-----Time Skip-----

"How did you like the team?" Nightwing asked.

"They're great." I smiled.

"(Y/N), we should continue your training," Ayaka explained as she walked up to us.

"Sure." I sighed as I walked back to the Manor.

Nightwing's PoV

I gazed upon the pair as they slowly disappeared in the hallway. I was going to use this time efficiently to try and find a way to know more about them. My phone buzzed. Damian was back, I paced to the front door and opened it.

"Why did you call me Grayson?" He asked slightly pissed.

"I told you in the message." I lightly slapped his shoulder.

"You said wolves, what is that supposed to mean?" He asked as he took his hood off and proceeded inside. Batman soon arrived and gazed at his youngest son.

"What are you-"

"Grayson told me there were wolves here so I came to see if he was mad."

"Batman, Nightwing, a word," Malakai asked as he prowled to them, Ayaka by his side. I felt Damian freeze beside me as his eyes grew wide. I think I might have forgotten to mention that the wolves were taller than him and could speak.

Batman nodded as I walked by his side, Robin by mines.

The wolves sat down in front of us, with hard eyes as we stopped.

"I'm sure, as humans, you would want to know about (Y/N)'s past and our origins, I will not be tolerating any form of manipulation towards her. Any questions you may have will be directed to me. If you don't, you will suffer the consequences," Kai explained "Is that understood?"

We nodded as he hummed and walked back to the training area.

Ayaka sat down at the edge of the training room as Kai strolled back to the rest of the pack.

Your PoV

"(Y/N), I want you to learn how to use a bow." She explained. I groaned but could only comply as I walked to the arsenal of weapons, and took a bow.

"Do you even know how to use a bow?" Roy teased from behind me.

"I'm learning okay? Give me a break." I chuckled as I tried aiming at the target.

"Need help?" He asked.

"Sure."