Chapter 6: New Residence

Začít od začátku

"Anyway, thank you." I nodded. We all walked inside, Jason took his domino mask off as he showed me to my room.

"Do you have spare clothes by chance?" I asked as I handed his leather jacket back.

"I think so, lemme check!" He stated as he walked out of my room. Sitting down on the bed, I took a deep breath. Looking at how nicely decorated the room was.

"(Y/N)?" A little voice whispered.

"Grey?" I mumbled as I peered at the open door.

"Can I sleep with Mommy?"

"Baby, of course, you can, you don't have to ask me for every single thing unless it's not something you think would be reasonable!" I cooed.

"Yay, thank you!" He giggled as he flew to me and gave me a big lick on the cheek and flew away. I let out a short laugh and started taking my boots off.

"I only have a shirt babe sorry, I'll go to my apartment tomorrow and get some comfier clothes," Jason explained as he threw the shirt at me.

"That's fine, thank you so much!" I smiled.

"Well good night sweet cheeks." He smiled back and scratched his neck.

"Good night Jay," I yawned. I think I saw a faint blush appear on his cheeks as he strolled away. I closed the door and stripped away my clothes, taking a quick shower then putting my underwear back on, then Jason's shirt.

----Time Skip-----

The next morning....

I woke up slowly, smiling as I stretched. I haven't slept in a comfy bed for what felt like forever. I rearranged my hair and walked out of the room. Following the scent of a nice breakfast, I quickly found the kitchen.

"Good morning," I mumbled as I rubbed my eye due to the intense sunlight

"Good morning," I mumbled as I rubbed my eye due to the intense sunlight. Jason was cooking and had not noticed my presence until I spoke up. Wally, Roy and Dick were seated, on their phones and nodded in my direction once they heard me.

"Good morning." Ayaka greeted from the floor, a few meters away from the dining table.

"Here you go ba-abe." Jason stuttered as he looked at me. I smiled at him as I took the plate from him and walked to the dining table.

Dick and Roy's eyes widened as Wally chocked on air.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked. Wally just stared at me, mouth agape as his voice caught in his throat.

"We're just... not used to seeing a girl in nothing but underwear and a shirt." Roy chuckled nervously, a very apparent blush on his cheeks.

"Oh, well sorry, Jason said this is the only clothes he has here!" I smiled innocently.

I gazed to Wally, who was still staring at me. My eyebrows furrowed and Dick followed my gaze to him, slapping the back of his head to make him come back to reality.