Chapter Twenty-Three (23):

Start bij het begin

Yerin sigh. "I told her that she should come with us."

"Unnie, maybe she was with Jungkook. I think should we call him to ask if she knows where Yuna is." Eunbi suggest.

"Good idea." Yerin smiled in satisfy. "Call him."

The smile on Eunbi's face were slowly faded. "I don't have his phone number."

Yerin smile also faded. "How can we contact that guy?"

The two girls pouted. They thought of a bright idea, but in the end the brightness disappear.

"His friends?" Eunbi suggested again.

Yerin suddenly brighten up. "You are really genius." She said. She can't give her a hug since she was driving right now.

Eunbi pouted. "I don't have their phone number."

"I have." Yerin said. "Search on my phone contacts, you will see Taehyung's number."

Eunbi looked at her. "How did you--"

"We are classmates, also if we have activities that we need to do, we contacted each other." Yerin explain it immediately before the girl beside her will think of a stupid thought.

Eunbi nodded. She scan the contact of Yerin, as soon as she find Taehyung's number, she immediately call him.

*dialing…*

"Hello?" the guy answered with his husky morning voice.

"Oh! Sorry for disturbing you. Good morning, Taehyung sunbae!" Eunbi said through the phone.

"Who is this?"

"Jung Eunbi imnida. Yerin unnie's friend."

"Oh!" the owner of the voice surprise. He immediately change his morning husky voice into a normal one. "Good morning, Eunbi-ah!"

"Yeah! Good morning!"

"Why you did you suddenly call me? How did you get my number?" he throw a questions to her.

"One questions at a time." Eunbi said.

"Sorry!"

"So, I will answer your second question first." Eunbi said.

"Okay!"

"I get your number from Yerin unnie, since I am her friend."

"Ah! Yeah! Okay! Next."

"I call you because, I want to ask for Jungkook's phone number." Eunbi said.

"Woah~ do you have crush on him? What about your friend? Yuna--"

"Geesh! Kim Taehyung sunbae, I don't have crush on that guy. I just only want to ask his phone number because I will ask about Yuna." Eunbi explain.

"Ahh!! I thought--"

"Thought… thought… thought… if that thought could kill people, maybe you are one of them."

"Wow! Too harsh on me huh!" Taehyung said.

"Pfft."

"Okay! I will send it to you." Taehyung said.

"Okay! Thank you so much! Bye." Eunbi ended the phone call.

"Gosh! Lucky we are because we have that alien." Yerin said.