03 - dinner

"What's going on?" Ella demanded from her uncle and Olivia.

"Barnes got out of control," Olivia admitted.

"We needed to get you out of the way before you got hurt by the man," Everett said.

Olivia looked at her partner and she began notice somethings that she never noticed before. She began to feel feelings that she believes she should feel for her partner.

She bit her lip, trying her hardest to ignore these feelings. It seemed to grow more and more every second.

Olivia never realized that she felt these feelings for Everett. She must've been feeling these feelings for quiet sometime, but she never thought about it. She must've not realized she was feeling these feeling.

"Liv?" Everett said. Everett and Ella were staring at her.

"Hm?" she said.

"You okay?" Ella asked.

"You zoned out on us," Everett said.

"I'm fine," he assured the two. "Like you said, Everett, I just zoned out."

"When it comes to interrogation or any case we're given, I can't have you zone out," Everett said. "We can't afford that."

"I know that, Everett," Olivia said. "But are we at some interrogation? No. And when was the last time I zoned out in an interrogation? Six years ago."

Everett didn't respond. Olivia had a point. He rolled his eyes.

"What're we going to do now?" Ella asked.

"Dinner, maybe," Olivia said. "I barely ate today and I could use some food."

"Actually, food tastes really good right now," Ella admitted. 

"Alright," Everett said. "Let's go around the city and see what they have."

Everett went and opened the door for his niece and partner to exit. Ella and Olivia walked out with Everett following them out the door. They left the hotel and started going around Berlin trying to find a good place to ear. They struggled with asking people where is a good place to eat dinner due to the language barrier.

They managed to find someone who spoke and understood English and helped them find a good place to eat dinner at. He directed them to the restaurant and then they were off, finding it.

Everett, Ella and Olivia managed to find the restaurant and get the table. Olivia looked down at her phone. She didn't have service on her phone due to her SIM card being an American SIM car, not a German one.

She really wants to check up on Dylan and see how he's holding up. 

"You want to check up on Dylan?" Everett asked.

"Yeah," she answered. "I'm a little worried about him."

"I'm sure he's doing fine," he said. "He can't take care of himself."

Ella didn't say anything. Olivia put her phone away and picked up the menu.

"It's all in German," Ella said. 

"I'll ask for the English menu if they have some," Everett said.

As a waiter passed by, Everett managed to call her.

"Hi, do you have English menus?" he asked.

"English menu?" she asked with a German accent.

"Yeah, English menu," Everett repeated.

"Yes," she responded.

"We'd like them," Everett said.

The waitress nodded and picked up the menus and took them. MA minute passed and the same waitress came back with English menus. 

"Thank you," Olivia and Ella said to the waitress. Everett just gave the woman a smile.

They looked at the menus and picked out what they wanted. After they ordered, they waited for their orders to finish cook.

Olivia looked at the people around them, walking past them and entering and leaving the restaurant. 

After dinner that night, they returned to their hotel room. Olivia couldn't sleep. There was a lot that occurred during the day and her mind was buzzing. 

Olivia changed and laid on her bed until she drifted off to sleep.